King of Showa Tournament

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: King of Showa Tournament

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Placing bet on G70's
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

All in on Gigan and Megalon.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Last rounds awards

Most discussed match - Godzilla 60's & Rodan vs. Godzilla 70's

Most one-sided match - Gigan & Megalon vs. Mechagodzilla '75, in favor of Gigan & Megalon

It may cost me victory, but I'm going for Gigan & Megalon!
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I change my mind, all in on Godzilla 70s.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Why the change of heart?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Zarm wrote:Why the change of heart?
Because it looks like this won't actually be one-sided, also because everyone else is still betting. I didn't want to be the only guy quitting, makes me look like a sore loser.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I just find it funny, because I was a hair's-breadth away from saying "I'm following GodzillavsRayquaza; I'm out."

Maranatha!

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

All in on Godzilla
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

My money's on Godzilla.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

All in on Godzilla '70s.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Well Zarm, everyone is bandwagon-ing against us. It's been a good run.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Indeed. Godzilla 70s wield the most powerful weapon of all... reputation. :)

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Zarm wrote:Indeed. Godzilla 70s wield the most powerful weapon of all... reputation. :)
And beating Gigan and Megalon's asses at the same time. But we can discuss this during the final round, not here.
KWCE Administrator

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Zarm wrote:Indeed. Godzilla 70s wield the most powerful weapon of all... reputation. :)
And beating Gigan and Megalon's asses at the same time. But we can discuss this during the final round, not here.
Which turned out to be them faking, leading to a coordinated ambush in which Godzilla was rendered helpless and was only rescued by Jet Jaguar who will not be available here. But we can get into that during the final round. :)

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Zarm wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Which turned out to be them faking, leading to a coordinated ambush in which Godzilla was rendered helpless and was only rescued by Jet Jaguar who will not be available here. But we can get into that during the final round. :)
I know. But we'll discuss it later.
KWCE Administrator

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

All in on Godzilla 70's.

But who knows who will win.
Last edited by gzillafan17 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

All in on Godzilla 70's

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Uh... what happens to this tournament now?
KWCE Administrator

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

We close out the votes, open a thread and have a discussion whose conclusion is foregone, several of us rage uselessly against the dying of the light, the votes line up with the wagers, and Godzilla 70s is crowned King of Showa...?

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

MM is banned, that's why I asked.
KWCE Administrator