BOSS FIGHT BATTLES-Birdman VS M.O.G.E.U.R.A and Super MechaGodzilla

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

BOSS FIGHT BATTLES-Birdman VS M.O.G.E.U.R.A and Super MechaGodzilla

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Birdman
Grand King Ghidorah
Silvagon
Mechanikong

VS
M.O.G.E.U.R.A
Super MechaGodzilla

Voting has begun! Make sure you put who you vote for in bold!
Last edited by MuchWowSuchGodzilla on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Re: Birdman VS M.O.G.E.U.R.A and Super MechaGodzilla

Post by gzillafan17 »

I'm leaning Birdman on this one. GKG will be able to deflect some of the incoming hits from the mechs and if he gets close to MG2( who lacks any melee skills) it will be over for MG2. The only reason MG2 beat Godzilla was due to his weakness, which none of these kaiju have, they may lack Godzilla's durability and regen, but they are faster and strong then Rodan who was able to poke out MG2's eye. Leaving his whole team to finish off Moguera.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: BOSS FIGHT BATTLES-Birdman VS M.O.G.E.U.R.A and Super MechaGodzilla

Post by Coobzilla03 »

This is a tough one. Silvagon and Mechani-Kong are pretty tough, but they will both go down. Grand King Ghidorah can deflect their hits, and get in close with SMG and tear him apart, leaving Moguera and GKG, and I see Grand King Ghidorah coming out of that scrap. Birdman
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This is a tough one. All of my team are great beam tankers, and they could most certainly tear the two apart if they got close. However, the thing that's worrying me is SMG's Plasma Grenade and Moguera's Spiral Genade Missiles. I'm fairly sure the Plasma Grendade is charged by heat, so unless there is any evidence that suggests GKG's gravity beams are heat-based, we're safe on that regard. The SGMs are a whole other story. Whoever those things hit is getting messed up. Bad. Hopefully, when they do hit a monster, the others will catch on and focus on destroying Moguera first. And as long as the kaiju taken out isn't GKG, my team should have the victory.

Birdman
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Voting is over with Birdman winning!
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!