UKB ROUND 2-Kaijunator VS Birdman

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

UKB ROUND 2-Kaijunator VS Birdman

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Kaijunator
Godzilla(2014)
2 Kamakarus(Showa)
Gigan(Millenium)

Birdman
Grand King Ghidorah
Silvagon
Mechanikong

Make sure you put who you vote for in bold.
VOTING MAY BEGIN
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: UKB ROUND 2-Kaijunator VS Birdman

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Grand King Ghidorah will rain doom upon the opposition, instantly taking out those 2 Kamacuras. Gigan will probably survive (though barely) and Godzilla 2014 will survive for sure. Mechani-Kong will destroy Gigan with his grenades, but Gigan will most likely damage Mechani-Kong. This leaves G14, who will wipe out Mechani-Kong before he meets an honorable doom. Birdman wins.
Resized Image

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

What if G14 uses his tail to knock GKG out of the sky and then starts stomping on him? I think G14 will try that out because GKG is slower than the male MUTO was. Of course, it won't instantly kill the hydra, but he won't like it.

EDIT: When do the group stages end?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Kaijunator wrote:What if G14 uses his tail to knock GKG out of the sky and then starts stomping on him? I think G14 will try that out because GKG is slower than the male MUTO was. Of course, it won't instantly kill the hydra, but he won't like it.

EDIT: When do the group stages end?
Two more sets of matches after this one, I think.
Resized Image

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

I think Kaijunator wins this. GKG will attack G'14 from the sky, but he will EASILY die from a tail smack from Godzilla. If Godzilla instantly killed the much heavier(by 70,000 tons to be exact)MUTO with a single tail swipe, GKG will fall even harder. The 2 Kamacarus and Gigan should take out Mechanikong with 1 Kamacarus dead. That leaves 1 Kamacarus,G'14, and Gigan to overpower Silvagon. With G'14's QCC and Gigan and the Kamacarus annoying Silvagon from the sky, Kaijunator has this.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

If G14 can knock Ghidorah out of the air, and him and Gigan bombard him, while the Kamacuras distract the others, Kaijunator will win, but it will be a very close fight.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There is no way G14 is taking out GKG with a single tail swipe. You give that incarnation way too much credit. The reason that tail trick mostly worked was because the male MUTO was smaller that Godzilla, whereas GKG is larger. Furthermore, GKG rarely ever touches the ground in combat, let alone comes nearer enough that G14 could get a hit in.

And I'm sorry, the Kamacuras doing something useful? Those bugs will ever either shredded by GKG's beams, blown up by Mechani-Kong's grenades, or tossed around like rag dolls by Silvergon. The Showa Kamacuras are pathetic. If it were the Millennium versions, I'd have more credit to give, but they aren't, and they fail for that.

Gigan, okay, I will admit, he could be able to get some decent damage in on Silvergon. Against Mechani-Kong, though… well, robots don't bleed and metal is tougher than flesh, so I can't see his buzzsaw doing much. Mechani-Kong's strength is roughly the same or slightly greater as the second generation Showa Kong, so I said he'd be plenty capable of handling Gigan or taking on G14.

Birdman
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Grand King Ghidorah could practically solo this for Birdman. Silvagon is wicked overkill.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:Furthermore, GKG rarely ever touches the ground in combat, let alone comes nearer enough that G14 could get a hit in.
Ghidorah got close to Rainbow Mothra, as seen at 0:29 here:

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Let me ask you something: if I stomped a eagle and boar into the ground with my feet, using the same amount of strength for each, which one do you think will fare better off?

There's a massive weight difference between flying and terrestrial monsters.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:Let me ask you something: if I stomped a eagle and boar into the ground with my feet, using the same amount of strength for each, which one do you think will fare better off?

There's a massive weight difference between flying and terrestrial monsters.
When did I talk about weight?

EDIT: Noticed that I hadn't given my verdict. I would say that if G14 knocks GKG out of the sky and him and Gigan go pound on him from the start, then Kaijunator barely wins. Godzilla will be stomping on Ghidorah's necks and Gigan might be tearing through the wings. Yes, Ghidorah can fly without his wings, but he can't use his wing lightning anymore. Grand King Ghidorah would eventually die. The Kamacuras would probably annoy Kong and Silvagon for a bit, but by that time, Godzilla and Gigan would have damaged Ghiddy enough to where he won't be as powerful.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Birdman wrote:There is no way G14 is taking out GKG with a single tail swipe. You give that incarnation way too much credit. The reason that tail trick mostly worked was because the male MUTO was smaller that Godzilla, whereas GKG is larger. Furthermore, GKG rarely ever touches the ground in combat, let alone comes nearer enough that G14 could get a hit in.

And I'm sorry, the Kamacuras doing something useful? Those bugs will ever either shredded by GKG's beams, blown up by Mechani-Kong's grenades, or tossed around like rag dolls by Silvergon. The Showa Kamacuras are pathetic. If it were the Millennium versions, I'd have more credit to give, but they aren't, and they fail for that.

Gigan, okay, I will admit, he could be able to get some decent damage in on Silvergon. Against Mechani-Kong, though… well, robots don't bleed and metal is tougher than flesh, so I can't see his buzzsaw doing much. Mechani-Kong's strength is roughly the same or slightly greater as the second generation Showa Kong, so I said he'd be plenty capable of handling Gigan or taking on G14.

Birdman
OK, fine then. G'14 won't insta kill GKG with a tail swipe even though he is 70,000 tons lighter than the MUTO. He will just grab GKG out of the sky when he gets close to G'14, and maul him to death.

The Kamacuras are more of a distraction than anything, and they aren't completely useless. If MechaniKong takes his eye of one of them for a second, Gigan can rush in and Kill MechaniKong. Ill say MechaniKong takes out one of the Kmacarus, that still leaves a 3 on 1 for Silvagon.

G'14 would shoot his atomic breath at MechaniKong if his QCC doesn't work out well, and that will probably be enough to finish him off anyways. Silvergon could take out Gigan but will have some damages, leaving G'14 and the annoying Kamacarus to finish off Silvergon.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What makes you think Godzilla or Gigan will be able to damage GKG's wings? It took Mothra Leo 65 million years of evolution to be able to stand up to him. Godzilla and Gigan have demonstrated nothing that would give them an advantage over GKG. The minute they try stomping on him, they're gonna receive facsfuls of gravity beams and wing lightning. GKG is Showa Ghidorah on steroids, and remember how many kaiju it took to kill him. He's called Grand King Ghidorah for a reason.

Also, no, the Kamacuras are not going to distract Silvagon and Mechani-Kong any longer than a few seconds.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:Ill say MechaniKong takes out one of the Kmacarus, that still leaves a 3 on 1 for Silvagon.

G'14 would shoot his atomic breath at MechaniKong if his QCC doesn't work out well, and that will probably be enough to finish him off anyways. Silvergon could take out Gigan but will have some damages, leaving G'14 and the annoying Kamacarus to finish off Silvergon.
You're not giving Silvagon nearly enough credit. He's too much for anyone to take single handily. He'd make short work of Gigan and the Kamacuras leaving Godzilla alone to get shitstomped.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I just feel like half the people in this section can't tolerate the idea that Godzilla, especially Legendary, is capable of losing.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Birdman wrote:I just feel like half the people in this section can't tolerate the idea that Godzilla, especially Legendary, is capable of losing.
Kaiju of the Week beats King of the Monsters senselessly. More at 11
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Mama Birdon is bae

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Legendary Godzilla tends to get overated and Heisei underated, but if they play it smart I can see Kaijunator win, if not then Birdman wins. Just depends on how they play it.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

There is no way GKG will get 1-shot by 2014's tail. He'd likely be flying too high anyways.
Resized Image

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Coobzilla03 wrote:There is no way GKG will get 1-shot by 2014's tail. He'd likely be flying too high anyways.
Who said G would 1 shot him? MWSG changed his statement on that. And I never said that. Just curious.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Oh, didn't see that, sorry. But he still couldn't reach ;)
Resized Image