toho_guy01 vs. Gigandude

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

toho_guy01 vs. Gigandude

Post by MM The Destroyer »

toho_guy01 - Evil
- Mecha Gomora
- Earth Eater
- Knifehead

Special Ability: Mega Crusher Ray – Upon being deployed, Mecha Gomora will fire his Mega Crusher Ray, instantly killing one of the opposing draft kaiju.

Purchases
- EMP Protectors (Rounds 1-3)

vs.

Gigandude - Neutral
- Godzilla (2000)
- Ultraman Great
- King Kong (2005)

Special Ability: Nuke the Area – Upon entering a battlefield, Godzilla (2000) will unleash his trademark atomic breath, annihilating any outside military force and armies that aid the opponent.

Purchases
- Windam – 1/3 Used Thus Far

Arena: Science Patrol HQ (Ultraman)

Pre-Battle Events
- Mega Crusher Ray: Ultraman Great has been blasted to bits.

Players, please post which kaiju/summonables/team enhancers you wish to deploy. Failure to do so will result in just your Team Captains being deployed on their own.
Last edited by MM The Destroyer on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Re: toho_guy01 vs. Gigandude

Post by gigandude »

Sending out King Kong with Windam as backup
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

I send out Mecha Gomora and Knifehead.

I win

Mecha Gomora has beaten Gomora one on one, one of the strongest Ultra Kaiju out there. That's the standards unpowered King Kong and Windam dream of. Plus Knifehead as backup, this seems to be a easy win for Mecha Gomora.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Godzilla 2000 can take Mecha Gomora after a grueling fight thanks to his regen and very powerful beam. Only problem is that he sucks at melee, which could give him trouble.

King Kong and Windam double team Knifehead, who can beat any of them individually, but with his lack of agility, certainly not together.

gigandude
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:Godzilla 2000 can take Mecha Gomora after a grueling fight thanks to his regen and very powerful beam. Only problem is that he sucks at melee, which could give him trouble.

King Kong and Windam double team Knifehead, who can beat any of them individually, but with his lack of agility, certainly not together.

gigandude
Godzilla 2000 isn't in this.
gigandude wrote:Sending out King Kong with Windam as backup
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

The Team Captain is automatically in every match, I think.

If that is not the case I change my vote ofc.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The Team Captain is always automatically deployed. You just choose if you want to send out extra kaiju to help him or not.

Knifehead's a non-factor in this. His flesh has the durability of wet toilet paper, I'm not seeing him enjoying Windam's head laser thing or KK's brute strength. G2K and Mecha-Gomora, I'm not so sure about, So I'll abstain for now.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

STOP POSTING DEBATES BEFORE I GIVE THE GO!

Yes, Team Captain kaiju are ALWAYS deployed. They're your default kaiju.

Gigandude: Godzilla (2000), King Kong (2005), Windam
toho_guy01: Mecha Gomora, Knifehead

Discussions may NOW begin.

Please, post your votes in bold. ALL PREVIOUS VOTES WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

I'm going with myself, G2k is going to have one heck of a battle with Mecha Gomora but Godzilla is going to beat MechaGomora after a long brawl. While Knifehead is going to get mugged by one of the best fighters in T&C known as King Kong 05 with a little help from Windam.
Gigandude
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

G2000 is a freaking nightmare, having a nasty powerful nuclear pulse and a beam that was blasting Orga to bits. Mecha Gomora's gonna be reduced to a mechanical mess, and Kong is just there to offer moral support, and maybe hold off Knifehead. plus, 3 on 2...

Gigandude
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

Godzilla 2000 is an overrated mess of a monster. His beam is terrifying, yes, but other than that he sucks at close-range combat and is incredibly slow. Because he doesn't always use his beam, he'll most likely begin the battle by trying to beat them up at close-range like he did to Orga...
so once Mecha-Gomora and Knifehead are done pissing on Godzilla 2000's corpse, that leaves King Kong and Windam to fight off the other two. King Kong gets annihilated and Windam deals some damage before getting annihilated as well.
toho_guy01.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

I wasn't impressed by Windam, so I don't think he'll be much of a factor in this fight.

Captain Duel

Godzilla 2000 vs. Mecha-Gomora

This fight will mostly consist of Mecha-Gomora clobbering Godzilla, with a few good old-fashioned energy blasts thrown in the mix. Godzilla will take a beating and -- this will happen every time -- keep on ticking. This particular Godzilla is sorely lacking when it comes to physical strength and fighting skills, at least when compared to other Godzilla incarnations. Luckily, this Godzilla makes up for those shortcomings by greatly excelling in other areas of interests, like insane firepower and insane regeneration. Godzilla's Atomic Blast will take a serious toll on Mecha-Gomora. In order to win, Mecha-Gomora would have to inflict permanent damage, which he most certainly won't be doing in a fight with this Godzilla.

Knifehead vs. King Kong is, in my opinon, a more thrilling fight. Kong's fighting skills are roughly comparable if not slightly superior to Gipsy Danger's own. He's also immensely strong, fully capable of overpowering multiple foes of equal size. Kong is also highly intelligent, so he'll mostly be in control of the fight. But Kong can't afford to make a single mistake. Knifehead, however, can soak up nasty hits.

After watching Gipsy Danger's fight with Knifehead, I've become more impressed with the Category 4 Kaiju. Knifehead's attacks are, by design, extremely lethal. His teeth will have no trouble chewing through Kong's flimsy skin. Knifehead, in spite of his massive bulk, showcased tremendous bursts of speed. He was attacking Gipsyy about as fast as the V-Rex's were attacking Kong. Eventually, I see Knifehead, after wearing Kong down, scoring a fatal blow, one that would be the death of the Eighth Wonder of the World.

So after having an incredible fight with King Kong, one that would make for quite the bloody spectacle, Knifehead would then promptly get atomized by Godzilla.

Gigandude wins.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”