Giratina93 vs. BOSS BATTLE - Destoroyah

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Giratina93 vs. BOSS BATTLE - Destoroyah

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Team Giratina93 vs. Destoroyah

Giratina93 - Evil
- King Joe Black
- King Ghidorah (Showa)
- Suika-Idom

Special Ability: Duck Hunting – With his gun, King Joe Black can instantly shoot down any aerial-based draft kaiju and summonable kaiju, removing them from a match.

Purchases
- EMP Protectors (Rounds 1-3) – 60 Points

Vs.

Destoroyah

Arena: Tokyo Air Port
Battlefield Effect: Defeat Destoroyah and gain a group of three Aggregate Destoroyahs as a free summonable that you can use up to three times in the tournament.
Rules: Team Captain + One Draft Kaiju

Gira, please post which kaiju you wish to deploy alongside your Team Captain (if any) within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in just your Team Captain going in..
Last edited by MM The Destroyer on Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Giratina93 vs. BOSS BATTLE - Destoroyah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Ghidorah, you're sitting this one out. Come on in, Suika-Idom!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Discussion can begin.

PLEASE, POST YOUR VOTES IN BOLD.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, Dessy's sorta screwed. Suika-Idom packs alot of firepower, and I mean ALOT of firepower. If Destroyah wasn't enjoying the heat coming off of Meltdown Godzilla, it won't be enjoying Suika's endless barrage of fireballs, heated axe appendages, and, if things go sour for Suika, the missile barrage. Granted, Suika's a frail, frail thing, but that does sorta work out in its favor, since that'll mean the missile pods will be launched sooner rather than later.

And that's not even getting into KJB, who is gonna laugh off everything Dessy throws at him, bar the katana horn. And even then, Dessy uses it so rarely, I doubt he'll even be able to use it before getting put down. Add onto that KJB's bulky as hell, and has taken being impaled right through the chest like it was nothing, and has plenty of firepower onto that, as well as being highly melee capable, and I don't see Dessy getting out of this alive. If it tries to Katana Horn, it'll have to be up close to KJB, and given how much of an immobile tank Dessy is on the ground, and how fast and relentless KJB is in terms of melee (Moreso than any heisei kaiju bar Rodan), and Dessy will be getting battered around without being able to use the Katana Horn at all.

Vote goes to Giratina
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

I'll also go with giratina. However, this will be a difficult fight for both parties. Destroyah is going to be hard to kill, what with his durability and reformation. In terms of offense, his beam would kill suika-idom in a few shots and his horn katanna would end KJB. His tail was strong enough to lift and toss the 70'000 toned heisei Godzilla.

All in all though, gira's team takes this due to their ability to tag team dessy with the respective arsenals.

Voting Giratina
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Not familiar with the other guy but KJB probably will eat shit every time the MO beam hits him...then get back up.

Dessy can probably hold out for a bit but I'm saying giratina wins
Resized Image

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

For those who haven't seen Suika Idom before, here:

First Fight (I'm assuming he's starting off in his Monster form and his floating Watermelon form): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsY99HN6Rs#t=2373
Second Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsY99HN6Rs#t=3532

Suika's missile barrage is pretty damn powerful. His firebeam or whatever may not do much damage to Dessy while it's in it's Final Form but once Dessy breaks down, his beam will wreck the mini aggregates. Suika also has a barrier, so that may protect him from the MO Beam.

Dessy is a tank, but he'll fall to Gira's team.

Gira gets my vote
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

King Joe Black can probably give Destoroyah a run for his money alone.

Don't know much about Suika-Idom, but he seems good enough support to push it to a win for Giratina, unless he gets hit by the laser horn or something.

Vote Giratina.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.