TVC Grand Final: HillyHulk vs Greyshot

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
CamtheGodzillafan
JXSDF Technician

Re: TVC Grand Final: HillyHulk vs Greyshot

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Greyshot151 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:31 pm Assumed since its not guaranteed and Voyager didn't exclude it on the front page
That's because Moll and Lora weren't originally allowed in.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He's Big! He commits no Fauls, it's Big Fau!
I watched too much giant mech anime and Godzilla, and I have ZERO regrets!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:40 pm
Greyshot151 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:31 pm Assumed since its not guaranteed and Voyager didn't exclude it on the front page
And just like Big O gaining Dorothy from your own input, I was able to acquire Moll and Lora with the same logic. Big O got access to a finisher that exceeds the Mana Beam while I gain access to a possible boost for Rainbow Mothra. Each carry risks and each are not guaranteed to be used.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
JXSDF Technician

Greyshot151 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:42 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:40 pm
And just like Big O gaining Dorothy from your own input, I was able to acquire Moll and Lora with the same logic. Big O got access to a finisher that exceeds the Mana Beam while I gain access to a possible boost for Rainbow Mothra. Each carry risks and each are not guaranteed to be used.
I guess we will wait to see if Voyager let's you get a tier 3 boss for free (Armor Mothra).

Logan268
Interpol Agent

Post by Logan268 »

Right from the get go it's gonna be a all out war given that it's 14 on 14, someone is going to fight someone and in this case, The Leaders and Powerhouses would go right for each other. That showdown is looking like this: Leugocyte, Keizer Godzilla, Godzilla 2000, Big O and Big Fau vs Zetton (UG), Gamera (Heisei), Rainbow Mothra, Godzilla (Showa), EX Gomora and Grand King Ghidorah

Greyshot has the numbers advantage since it'll be a 5v6 that will quickly turn around, Zetton is gonna put up a fight but against Leugocyte and Keizer Godzilla, he's just asking for a quick death. Normal 2004 Godzilla would be a hassle enough but Keizer Godzilla is THE biggest threat on Hilly's team. Him against Rainbow Mothra, Showa Godzilla, EX Gomora and Grand King Ghidorah are all big money match ups however I actually think EX Gomora could possibly take Keizer Godzilla down by a slim margin. Considering Gamera took a long time to use either the Mana Beam or the Banishing Fist, Keizer Godzilla has the advantage in CQC and he has the same spiral ray that obliterated Keizer Ghidorah in addition to the normal atomic breath.

Rainbow Mothra has access to his other forms barring Armor Mothra I'm guessing, he's going to be a big problem for anyone on Hilly's team but Godzilla 2000 is the perfect hard counter given his love for spamming the Atomic Breath. That and Hilly's got several flyers that could just knock Rainbow Mothra down to the ground. The Bigs are both terrifying and could arguably take the fight to all of Greyshot's leaders and powerhouses, Even EX Gomora is going to be hard pressed to deal with them. Poor Showa Godzilla has made it this far and his reward is getting humbled by a machine he just can't beat, not even his legendary melee experience nor the other more powerful aces on Greyshot's army are gonna be able to save him. The only leader/powerhouse I see Showa defeating is maybe 2000 but again, that atomic breath matters. Grand King Ghidorah is a very big problem, from the shield to the Antigravity flight to the Gravity Beams. However Leugocyte is more then a match for him, so are Keizer Godzilla and Big O. Big Fau are the other hand might have mixed success especially if GKG uses his mind control beam to cease control of both Roger and Alex and makes them just leave the battle all together. Both of those are very unlikely to happen though. Big Fau however starts off by taking on EX Gomora AND Grand King Ghidorah given the numbers advantage, that alone spells disaster for him. Grand King Ghidorah also has this habit of going for melee since that's what he did against Rainbow Mothra, that could lead to a mostly not great start.

This goes from a 5v6 to either a 4v3 or 3v3 with Leugocyte, Keizer Godzilla, Godzilla 2000 and maybe Big O going up against Rainbow Mothra, EX Gomora and Grand King Ghidorah. Showa Godzilla could survive if he endures Big O's attacks but he also has magnetism but I don't see him being able to just simply remove the Megadeus's head. Plus it took a LONG time for him to use said magnetism so it's no guarantee that he'd use it here. If he survives Big O or even manages to triumph over Godzilla 2000 then he'd survive just to get taken out by Big O (If they don't fight at the start) or Leugocyte and/or Keizer Godzilla.

Meanwhile with the lackeys, it starts off like this: Thunder Killer, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Megaguirus, Neronga (R/B), Genegarg, Skeetera, Segmeger, Gargoron (R/B) and Golza vs Godzilla (GTS), Cyber Godzilla, Male MUTO, Hyper Gyaos, Anguirus (Showa), Trilopod Alpha, Trilopod Beta and Heisei Godzilla

This time it is Hilly with the numbers advantage and there will definently be casualties. The Male MUTO's only contribution that would mean anything would be the EMP that shuts off Big O and Big Fau except Hilly has EMP Protection equipped meaning only Cyber Godzilla goes offline. Cyber Godzilla wouldn't really do much since EVERYONE on Hilly's team barring Skeetera would take him out with no real problem. Hyper Gyaos has a devastating cutter beam too but that isn't enough to keep him alive for the first 3 minutes considering Hilly's got a lot of firepower. The Trilopods are laughably out of place since the only kaiju they could maybe steal the genetics from would be Megaguirus or Skeetera, they'd just get taken out rather easily otherwise. Anguirus exists to take all the damage and go down swinging. Godzilla from GTS and Heisei Godzilla are the only lackeys that I'd see surviving and actually inflicting casualties to Hilly's army. However Gargorgon and Golza exist, the former could just use her petrification beam to turn both Godzillas into statues and then the untouched army of lackeys barring Skeetera turn their attention towards the leader/powerhouse battle.

Everyone vs Everyone is looking more one sided, once Hilly's lackeys have pretty much disposed of Grey's with not much issue they hop in and gang up on Rainbow Mothra, EX Gomora, Grand King Ghidorah and maybe Showa Godzilla. Bad news is that EX Gomora could take out most of Hilly's forces on his own, Thunder Killer can at least deflect EX Gomora's most powerful attack back at him but Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Megaguirus, Neronga, Genegarg and Segmeger are all basically dead once he looks at them funny. Gargorgon however ends the massacre before it even begins with her petrification beam if EX Gomora guns for her first, Golza feeds off of heat so it's possible he becomes Fire Golza and we have a repeat of the last time Hilly and Grey fought if Gamera fights Golza at the start. This all looks close on paper but by the time the dust settles and the sun rises on a less then grateful field, The winner of the second Voyager Cup (Fun Fact there was another tournament also called the Voyager Cup hence why I think this is the second installation. ;) ) is very clear.
Hillyhulk remains undefeated at the eleventh hour, with the survivors of his army taking home trophies for not only winning the second Voyager Cup but also for remaining undefeated, a first in Toho Kingdom history.
Last edited by Logan268 on Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
JXSDF Technician

Alex was declared not guilty by Big Fau, so it's not going to happen to him, Alan Gabriel is the only one who got the Ye Guilty treatment.