TVC R5: Kaijuking101 vs Greyshot151

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R5: Kaijuking101 vs Greyshot151

Post by Voyager »

Kaijuking101
Big O
Big Fau
Grande’s Tyrant
Hellberus
Maga Jappa
Neosaurus
King Ghidorah (Showa)
Godzilla (Heisei)

Vs

Greyshot151
Gamera (Heisei)
Mothra Leo
Grand King Ghidorah
Godzilla (GTS)
Cyber Godzilla
Male MUTO
Hyper Gyaos

Rules: Heisei Scaling
Mothra Leo cannot become Rainbow Mothra nor any other form
Godzilla cannot become Burning Godzilla, as this is the furthest stage for Jr.
Use sources like Wikizilla, TK, Fandom, and other sites for fighters you aren’t familiar with.

Arena: Paradigm City
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: TVC R5: Kaijuking101 vs Greyshot151

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Lol, Greyshot's statement of me being possibly his hardest matchup foreshadowed and predicted this.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:15 pm Lol, Greyshot's statement of me being possibly his hardest matchup foreshadowed and predicted this.
Plus, you have Neosaurus this round.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:18 pm
Kaijuking101 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:15 pm Lol, Greyshot's statement of me being possibly his hardest matchup foreshadowed and predicted this.
Plus, you have Neosaurus this round.
Good.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Are the Bigs effected by EMP? If so, the Male MUTO handily takes this for Greyshot.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I have no idea what the heck the Megadeus are made of, so can someone figure out if Megaguirus’s EMP is able to effect them? Cause some sources I saw stated that Big O has Ceramic Armor capable of deflecting beams, which makes me wonder if an EMP will do anything to them at all if they aren’t made like modern technology and instead through other means unaffected by EMP like gears in a clockwork clock.

Added in 29 seconds:
I see me and JAG had the same thought process.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Well, if the EMP does work, which I think it probably would, I know what I have to purchase next.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

So, off the bat, the BIGs are true powerhouses and most kaiju would be screwed. Luckily, I have three kaiju that can counter them:

1) The MUTO doesn't start with the emp, he needs to launch a pulse, so KK can theoretically kill him before that happens but the little dude's agility and ability to tangle melee wise with Legendary G makes me think he'll hang on.

2) Leo can probably overwhelm the shields with time but his thousand moth technique might find a way inside which would be catastrophic.

3) Grand King Ghidorah. As my teams biggest ace, his mind control could overtake the pilots or his teleportation remove them entirely.

Again, odds are my members won't use these traits off the bat, but they are ways I can get around the heavy armor and shields of each BIG.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I just realized something from Greyshot’s input. Is Grand’s giant stomach dome here? And if so, what happens if someone gets thrown in there? He could technically teleport the pilots out of their Mechs into that stomach dome or just mind control them sure, and his own Beam Barrier will be useful.
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
_______

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

He only teleported kids in the movie, didn't he? Never any adults, or (IIRC) Elias. I don't know if it's fair to assume he would use that ability tactically.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:51 am He only teleported kids in the movie, didn't he? Never any adults, or (IIRC) Elias. I don't know if it's fair to assume he would use that ability tactically.
If I recall correctly Moll and Belvera both ended up in the dome after the latter got too close.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:51 am He only teleported kids in the movie, didn't he? Never any adults, or (IIRC) Elias. I don't know if it's fair to assume he would use that ability tactically.
Well Children were more tasty and full of life energy compared to adults nearing their expiration date. And some children are about the same size as some small adults, so it’s more just a preference of Age rather than size.
_______

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

To the teleportation speculation, I will say GKG was targeting Children. I don't think there is much to stop him from targeting other humans (because I do NOT think it would have worked against kaiju as evident with him not teleporting Leo). Same type of theory applies to his mind control.

Now to the fight.

One thing is for certain and that is I am going to dominate in the air. GKG and Leo can easily overcome Showa Ghidorah and while Neosaurus' lock on ability would be crippling to other fliers, Leo's resilience to energy attacks and GKG's nigh impenetrable light shield will only cause the beast to summon the wrath that will lead to its doom.

Now to point out the obvious which is my team won't have the edge in CQC, I am outnumbered by 1 lackey on the ground war and KK has a Godzilla (and a strong one at that). Furthering KaijuKing's strengths, I do believe that his lackeys are better than my own. While not outright stronger or more experienced, they are bi-pedal, strong beasts with solid offensive options that my lackeys can't fight in a 1v1. Infact, that also applies to my leaders. In a pure, melee brawl KaijuKing wins EVERY time, but I think we all know that isn't how this fight will go down.

5 of my team members can fly and that is where I see everyone excluding Gamera remaining for most of this match. Zilla can maneuver around without issue, just like Cyber-Godzilla, and while Gamera can be overwhelmed via melee, his endurance should allow him to survive even the most tenacious of beatings (At least for a while). My team has unmatched maneuverability for this environment meaning that KK's slower, bulkier team will be under constant fire.

As listed above, I also have a number of counters to the BIGs while the same can't be said for my team as excluding melee, Big O lacks a way to get past GKG's shield. With an EMP, Mind Control, Thousand Moth technique, Gyaos Sonic Scalpel (Which repeatedly carved through metal like butter) or teleportation, my team has options to remove the heaviest hitters, leaving KaijuKing's strong, but earthbound team to suffer Leo and Grand King Ghidorah's unmatched wrath.

If the fight lasts long enough, I can see Heisei Godzilla busting out the Spiral Ray, which could put down Leo, but then again, Gamera also has the Mana beam to freely use and if Rainbow Mothra couldn't reliably break GKG's shield, the Spiral ray isn't guaranteed to put my heaviest hitter down.

All in all, my team's agility, maneuverability, more varied abilities and draconic tyrant of a leader ensure my victory more often than not.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Well said, I have nothing to counter now. It's a pretty solid win for Greyshot.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Just realized Neosaurus isn't really my only way to deal with Greyshot's fliers, since Hellberus has the back spine beams thing that could potentially saturate the area, making it harder to dodge, and would do some damage. It also works as a distraction, which/ would help Neosaurus lock on and take out the weaker fliers like Male Muto or Hyper Gyaos, increasing my fighting chance.

Of course, between Leo spamming his godly firepower everywhere, his flight, and GKG just existing, it still gives Greyshot the win more often than not. Plus the higher mobility and maneuverability of his lackeys.
Last edited by Kaijuking101 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Greyshot.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Greyshot wins, GKG is gonna carry his team to victory.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Greyshot can handle this. GKG and Leo are going to be near unstoppable with their combined might.
_______

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Voting for me for the reasons I've listed above.
—Epsilon

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Greyshot's aerial supremacy nets him this win.