TVC R5: ShinGojira14 vs GmkGoji

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R5: ShinGojira14 vs GmkGoji

Post by Voyager »

ShinGojira14
Godzilla (Heisei)
Desghidorah
Rodan (Heisei)
Mothra (Heisei, Imago)
Otachi
Zilla (IDW)
Smaug

Vs

GmkGoji
Rei’s Gomora
Godzilla 2000
Rodan (MV)
Mothra (MV)
Ghidorah (GMK)
Doragory (Mebius)
Windom SC

Rules: Heisei Scaling
Godzilla can’t go burning.
Rodan can’t become Fire Rodan
Gomora can’t become EX Gomora
Ghidorah can’t become King Ghidorah
Use sources like Wikizilla, TK, Fandom, and other sites for fighters you’re not familiar with

Arena: The Lonely Mountain

Shin, would you look to use your Lootbox?

Gmk, would you like to use your King’s Call
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TVC R5: ShinGojira14 vs GmkGoji

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

GMK gets stomped unless he uses his King's call, but even then, he might not win.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Kings call, let it out.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The King’s Call has been sounded, and from the ground comes Godzilla (2000)! The Monster King will aid GmkGoji!
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah, 2000 might be able to out beam Desghidorah. So there’s a chance there.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I will refrain from using my Loot Box this time around.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Desghidorah's durability will probably be the sole reason that he beats G20, but even if G20 doesn't fight Desghidorah, then he'll be fighting Heisei, and that spells out death.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Yeah, King's Call really came through for GMKGoji since a lot of these guys aren't going to survive a single shot of 2000's beam. Heisei Mothra with her reflective scales would be a great counter, but the opposing Mothra alongside Rodan against her and the restricted Heisei Rodan will be pushing them back with their superior mobility alongside the webs to further slow them down. Desghidorah does have durability at his side, but not having anything that would really put 2000 away before he can get pulverized with atomic rays really screws things up for him. Heisei does have the tools to fight off and kill some of the opposition with his strength, his own atomic ray, the nuclear pulse to fight off opposition, and the regeneration + durability to give it a good fight. With his numbers likely to start falling out of his favor, he just doesn't have enough to fight off everybody in GMKGoji's team.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

MV Rodan and Mothra are pretty much dead no matter who they fight—especially if they make the big mistake of taking on their Heisei counterparts, or worse Desghidorah. MV Mothra is a glass cannon, and might be able to defeat my smaller lackeys if she scores a direct hit with her stinger—but her biggest weakness is that she’s small and extremely frail. One solid blow is all it will take to seriously wound her, and if a beam attack of any kind hits her it’ll blow her to bits.

GMK Ghidorah is just as relatively doomed; his style is to always charge right into battle, and each and every one of my fighters would either blast him apart or straight up maul his ass in VERY short order. The only lackey on my team he could evenly match with is Smaug, and even then the fire drake will take him down more often than not. GMK Ghidorah’s only means of offense is to bite Smaug—whereas the fire drake can not only bite and claw much more effectively, but can also spit fire hot enough to melt gold.

Then, there’s the other four. From what I looked up on the ones I haven’t seen, combined with the presence of MireGoji, I’ve deduced that Gomora and MireGoji are definitely GmkGoji’s heaviest hitters, but I have the necessary resources to defeat them.

Desghidorah’s not only a durable tank, but he can also shoot at more than one opponent (having three heads is not overrated)—and Heisei Godzilla’s beam spamming is only gonna make such difficulties worse.

Otachi is gonna be dangerous with her acid—especially to Windom—but she (like all PR Kaiju) also hates beams/heat-based attacks. If Doragory or Windom successfully blast her, she’s gonna be hating life—and if MireGoji blasts her beforehand, she’s straight-up dead.

But even that possibility is unlikely to save GmkGoji’s team, for there’s two more lackeys to mention—one of which gives my team a serious edge.

Smaug is a decent combatant and may prove beneficial against the likes of Windom, GMK Ghidorah or MV Mothra, though if he goes up against the likes of Gomora or MireGoji, he’s likely to fall. But it’s my second lackey that makes life hell for them: Zilla. IDW Zilla is both a fast, intelligent, agile, and flat-out mean son of a bitch; one who put up a helluva fight against the monster that is RoE Godzilla, a seriously impressive feat that is not to be taken lightly.

There’s also one last possibility to discuss: the potential for Heisei Godzilla to bring out his Red Spiral Ray. Considering that he seems to utilize it whenever he absorbs a significant amount of energy, he might actually be able to use it here. MireGoji’s atomic ray (or worse, his nuclear pulse) will definitely hurt Heisei; but not only is HeiseiGoji durable enough to survive and regenerate from it, but all that excess radiation might charge him up to fight back with his Spiral Ray—at which point it’s pretty much lights out for anyone facing him.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think Shin still has this.

G2000 being given to GMK does help him immensely, but Shin will have total air superiority. The MV Duo are nothing to sneeze at, but in a 4 maybe 5v2 where Shin has the superior firepower means the duo can't make mistakes and more than likely, they will.

Also, Gomora's insta-kill can be reverse Uno carded by the Nuclear Pulse on Heisei. Its a closer battle, with Shin taking far more causalities, but at the end of the day, he wins.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

It's a brutal brawl, but my team takes victory more often than not.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'll give this one to Shin. Desghidorah provides ample firepower to help ward off either Gomora or G2k, while Heisei also provides ample beam support to beat back Gomora and G2K. IN a fight between Godzillas, Heisei has better feats of strength and power compared to G2K, and while not as explosive, has a pretty good nuclear pulse as well that doesn't injure him in the process. Heisei Rodan was rushing head first into Heisei Godzilla and was doing pretty well, even able to survive an atomic breath. MV Rodan will be harder to fight with his heat, but a good beam from Mothra could knock him down long enough for someone else to get the drop on. MV Mothra is a physical powerhouse with her lithe body and mobility, but then she runs into a cloud of Heisei Mothra Scales and gets bombarded by beam lightning. Zilla should be able to outspeed Doragory and trick him, while GMK Ghidorah cannot stand up to Desghidorah who will be absorbing all the life force around them.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Shin takes this.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Agree, Shin takes this. GMK does better with G2000, but Desghidorah and Heisei are just too much.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Ultra Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ultra Zilla »

I know voting's probably over and that im not involved with this Tournament but if Doragory grabs Zilla or Otochi then I feel where gonna get a repeat of Muruchi II

However i Think SHINS gonna win

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

And this is why rounds need to be locked after they're over.