TVC R4: CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14 vs JAGzilla + Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: TVC R4: CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14 vs JAGzilla + Kaijuking101

Post by JAGzilla »

I wouldn't say it even matters much. Heisei Godzilla's fighting style isn't exactly complex. Daddy might get the first hit or two in, but Junior will figure it out. And he doesn't have to win, just survive until he gets reinforced. Which he will.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Shin's Heisei Goji still knows how to fight better, and even in simple fights, that can be the deciding factor. Also I don't see any major feats for Big Fau, besides having giant rocket arms, but those went through a building slowly, they are not the impressive. And King Caesar is an ancient being, he has experience, he will know to put his eye in front of any beams, then we have Neosaurus, who is the only reason I say I win, he was strong enough to lift up Silvergon and then blow him up with a single beam, he will wipe out the lackeys on your team, which gives mine the ability to go help my leaders win. And Dessy and X can fly, what's stopping them from just flying up to where Big O can't hit them with his chest attack (if the chest beam is allowed for the tournament)? And Mechgodzilla is screwed the second Monster X closes the gap between him and the mech. But even if KC doesn't reflect an enemy beam, Mothra can do it instead, and her antennae beam did knock Godzilla down. Then Copperhead could also ram into you team leaders, who will have trouble hitting him due to his speed and aggressive attacks. And Eleking could just shock any of the mechanical leaders on your team, and from what I can tell, they all struggle with electricity attacks.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:48 am Ok Voyager, does JAG and Kaiju's Heisei Godzilla still have the same brain as Jr, because he is just evolved Jr.
The intention of these is to not think these variables in such depth. While I would say good job for taking such variables into account, the intention for this is for the brain to be Heisei Godzilla whenever evolution is involved, the exact same individual, same battle experience and power level, etc.

At least, to the best of my understanding.

Added in 1 minute 23 seconds:
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:40 pm Shin's Heisei Goji still knows how to fight better, and even in simple fights, that can be the deciding factor. Also I don't see any major feats for Big Fau, besides having giant rocket arms, but those went through a building slowly, they are not the impressive. And King Caesar is an ancient being, he has experience, he will know to put his eye in front of any beams, then we have Neosaurus, who is the only reason I say I win, he was strong enough to lift up Silvergon and then blow him up with a single beam, he will wipe out the lackeys on your team, which gives mine the ability to go help my leaders win. And Dessy and X can fly, what's stopping them from just flying up to where Big O can't hit them with his chest attack (if the chest beam is allowed for the tournament)? And Mechgodzilla is screwed the second Monster X closes the gap between him and the mech. But even if KC doesn't reflect an enemy beam, Mothra can do it instead, and her antennae beam did knock Godzilla down. Then Copperhead could also ram into you team leaders, who will have trouble hitting him due to his speed and aggressive attacks. And Eleking could just shock any of the mechanical leaders on your team, and from what I can tell, they all struggle with electricity attacks.
Big Fau's feats generally are scaling above Big O. Iirc.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Then Big O is in trouble, because Dessy and Monster X are way to durable to die to attacks like Big Fau's, they probably won't do major damage to either of the Ghidorahs.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

No reason Mechagodzilla and G14 couldn't take Desghidorah, then. Or any combination of those two with a Big.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

If Fire Rodan could survive a few shots from Mechagodzilla, then there is no way Desghidorah is taking any big damage any time soon. And G14 isn't that impressive, his atomic breath barely damaged the female MUTO, it won't do much harm to Monster X. Not to mention Neosaurus wiping your lackeys out, then him and the others coming in to aid the leaders, which that's when YOU get overwhelmed. And the Bigs are way too slow to get that many hits in on Monster X or Desghidorah.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Mechagodzilla's firepower flattened Heisei Godzilla in their opening battle. Godzilla had to pull a 1974 and bust out a new power to survive. We all want to win, but don't low-ball the other side's fighters like that.

And I've already explained why your lackeys aren't just going to blitz ours. Our high survivability means you'll need time to whittle us down, and you'll probably take casualties along the way. Anyway, we haven't even covered the possibility that one or two of our spare leaders might jump into the lackey battle. That turns things around and will lead to several of our lackeys surviving to come back and help finish off your leaders.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I'm not saying this just because I want to win, I know when to accept a loss, just take my first ever match (against Hilly), I was more than willing to accept my loss, but I still see a fight in mine and Shin's teams. And why wouldn't Copperhead use the same strategy that he used on Atlas Destroyer, he always rushes in at some pretty big speeds for a PR kaiju, and Kumonga was killed by Godzilla from the 60's, with the help of that demon spawn Minilla, so I'm not impressed. And who's gonna stop Rodan from rushing in? SKG would be lucky to get a single hit on Rodan with his gravity beams, due to his crappy aim. And Mechagodzilla had to unleash practically his whole arsenal to knock Godzilla over, and I'm gonna say it again, Monster X face tanked an atomic breath from FW Goji. And Mechagodzilla's big weakness is electricity, not that I have Monster X and Eleking on my team. The Bigs struggle with the same thing, not to mention that they are slow as Behemoth, giving my team a perfect opportunity to rush and get a head start. And Desghidorah was durable enough to where Mothra Leo couldn't kill him, he's that durable. Then I don't even have to point out how powerful Neosaurus is, because I've been pointing it out. And then Kc also likes to rush in, which his rush attack did do some damage to Mechagodzilla. Megalon isn't that good of a fighter either, unlike mine and Shin's team (except Rodan). And I'm not wrong when I say Godzilla 2014 has a weak beam.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

JAG & I have this.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Eleking apparently can't handle beams, meaning he's dead if he comes anywhere near our beam-happy mechas.

Godzilla from the '60s had the same atomic ray as in the '70s, he just wasn't a karate black belt yet. And Kumonga was taking it so well that Godzilla couldn't put him down without Minya's added firepower.

And, and, and. We could pick this apart all day, but five leaders and a durable lackey lineup comfortably net this one for Kaijuking101 and I.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

G14 does not have a strong enough beam to kill any of mine and Shin's leaders, he is going to get killed no matter who he faces. And Eleking did survive a few assaults from Tyrant, so one beam isn't going to kill him, plus, he won't be rushing in, Copperhead can easily charge at the slower opponents on your team. And I am pretty sure the beams got stronger every movie in the Showa era. Then your ignoring Neosaurus, who can easily put your lackeys down. And the bigs are too slow to get that many hits, Dessy and X can fly so they can spam there beams at whoever the hell they want to. And if Monster X gets up close to Mechagodzilla, then Mechagodzilla is screwed, also, Monster X lifted Goji up by his arms, not his body,but arms, he could do the same to Mechagodzilla, and if the Gravity beams can short Mechagodzilla out, then what's Mechagodzilla gonna due about it? Also, If Eleking does get up close to the Bigs, then they're in trouble, he will be shocking them, giving the leaders time to kill them. And I can't exactly say your lackeys are powerful either, unlike Neo, who will rip them to shreds. Voting Shin and Myself :shingodzillapurple:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I just got to see this after a lot of stuff happened.

… … …ohhhhhhh, I am so fucked.

JAG and KaijuKing kick our asses.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Yeah... of all the fights this is just a slaughter for Shin & Cam.

Big O & Big Fau are just walking juggernauts, and while Monster X can take a good beating from one, he can't fight 2v1 and survive long. Desghidorah also can't reliably overtake MG & Godzilla (2014), meaning lackeys will be getting skewered by whatever leaders aren't fighting.

Jag &KK win this reliably.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

KK and Jag grab the win after a highly competitive war thanks to having Big O AND Big Fau on the same side as well as formidable lackeys to boot.