TVC Boss 1: Breakdown vs MUTO Prime + MUTO Female + MUTO Male

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC Boss 1: Breakdown vs MUTO Prime + MUTO Female + MUTO Male

Post by Voyager »

Last edited by Voyager on Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: TVC Boss 1: Breakdown vs MUTO Prime + MUTO Female + MUTO Male

Post by Nagoda »

Are Transformers affected by EMPs? Cause if not, Mechagodzilla still should be given a beam clash with Godzilla was able to knock out most of his systems. Then it comes into a clash between Megatron, and Megatron(MUTO) Prime, while the rest fight the EMP Duo.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Both Blackout and Starscream can emit EMPs, so I dunno. They also run on Energon rather than electricity. At worst, it will probably be unpleasant for them. If not, will the EMP wear off after a certain amount of time or is it constant?
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The Item Shop EMP wears off after 3 minutes, and that's the traditional tournament standard for fighter-based EMPs, too. Three minutes is a long time for the MUTOs to work, though, so there are going to be a lot of smashed up robots laying around by the end of that time frame. Unless someone has evidence that Transformers are protected against EMP, I think the bosses actually have this one under control.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Again, Transformers run on Energon rather than electricity. Theoretically they should be resistant. Nevermind that Blackout and Starscream both emit EMPs, it would be rather silly for them to get fried by their own weapon.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

So, I did the trusty thing when there is a question and googled. What I was able to find is that is that "At least in games/other media outside the movies", that EMP weaponry seems common place, but not overly affective. Worst case, a transformers can be knocked out briefly, but this is arguably rare and not common place. Best case is that they are not-affected or their basic sensors become inoperable. Considering the immense power of the MUTOs EMPs, I'd say a middle ground where MG might be out cold, but the transformers sensors, (Like targeting), would be acting up.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, Mechagodzilla is out cold, that's a guarantee. Let's assuem that the Bayformers will be largely unaffected by the EMP's. They do have the numbers advantage here, and I see the Male MUTO going down. The Bayformers having the range advantage helps them out a lot here since neither the MUTO Prime nor the Female MUTO can fight from a distance, but if they close gap on the Bayformers, or if Megatron decides to try and brawl up close with his buddies against the MUTO Prime, he's absolutely not going to enjoy getting slammed with a fist that sent LPG flying, and both the Female MUTO and MUTO Prime are tanks so it'll take a while for them to go down. Breakdown's team can win, but they got to play smart and just bombard them from a distance, or they'll get crumpled.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So with the EMP issue sorted out, I think my team can take this. The Male MUTO is probably going to die first. He's outclassed in the air by Starscream, and grappling with either Megatron or Bumblebee is going to result in him getting chokeslammed by the former, and outmaneuvered and shot up by the latter.

The Female MUTO is a tank for sure, however she needs to close the gap to do anything meaningful, and between Starscream's bombardments and Blackout's ridiculous energy cannon (Which mind you, was destroying C-17 planes several times his size), they could keep her at bay and just shoot her to death.

MUTO Prime is the most dangerous here with her strength and sonic roar. I'd argue Megatron could take her in melee combat for a while given how high his endurance is, but he isn't winning a prolonged battle. Bumblebee could also keep MP distracted with his nimble and acrobatic fighting style. There's little MP can do if he jumps onto her back and starts unloading with his plasma cannon, and neither MP or FeMUTO can lay a finger on him due to the aforementioned agility. Also let's not forget Skorponok: he's a tanky little shit who was able to survive a strafing run from A-10 Warthogs who's rotary cannon fires beer bottle sized projectiles as well as it's compliment of missiles. It's only until the Air Force brought in a goddamn AC-130 was Skorponok heavily damaged and forced to retreat. By now, I imagine MechaGodzilla would reactivate and be able to pitch in, and this is where things take a turn for the worst for Team MUTO. Between MechaGodzilla, Starscream and Blackout unloading on the MUTOs, they'll go down sooner rather than later.
ImageImage

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The numbers advantage is important here. The Transformers are tough enough that they can keep the MUTOs busy for three minutes and probably even take the male out. The female and Prime will be harder to put down, but Mechagodzilla almost certainly solves that problem if he lives long enough to come back online. There are not a lot of kaiju that can survive an All-Out Assault on top of whatever firepower the surviving Transformers are dishing out. Breakdown has this.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

For the above reasons, I'm giving this to Breakdown.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

MUTO Prime and Femuto could tank some hits from the transformers, but the numbers advantage Breakdown has secures him the win. :Mechagodzilla74:

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Breakdown can take this. Especially since I am now realizing EMP effects only last three minutes, which would have been useful information in my last battle. His guys should eventually be able to take out the MUTO Life Cycle, or last long enough for Mechagodzilla to get back into action and bombard everyone.
_______

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Well, remember that an EMP'd robot can easily be destroyed while it's out of commission, so that three minutes could be a death sentence in some battles. In this case, Breakdown's numbers should protect Mechagodzilla.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I find myself leaning towards the MUTO trio here. Bayformers, including Megatron himself, got injured and even killed in some cases by conventional weaponry.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ I haven't seen any of the Bayformers movies in years, but I do remember that it tended to take a decent amount of conventional firepower to put them down. As mentioned above, the level of durability Skorponok displayed is kind of looney. He was of comparable size to a tank, yet shrugged off an A-10 strafing run. Their Avenger cannons can cut through tank armor like butter. So that means Skorponok is essentially immune to piercing damage, which is primarily what the MUTOs dish out.

Anyway, whatever the Transformers lack in durability, they make up for in offense and mobility. Honestly, those that can might be best off just turning into a car and ramming the MUTOs at high speed. Those spindly legs probably won't like that.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

This is damn close. MG is getting savaged while he's unconscious which leaves the rest of the Transformers. And in the films, they tended to use their guns in close range coupled with swords and that is a good combo against the male and female, less so against Prime.

Prime is an absolute beast of a creature that has a history of besting Godzillas, tanking their atomic rays and posseses a roar that shattered Legendary's spines. If any Transformer is caught close range, it can get a good hit in, but it'll also most likely die. Range is key. Regardless, a lot of Transformers are dying here, but I think they have just enough firepower to overcome the odds, but just barely.

Breakdown.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:19 am ^ I haven't seen any of the Bayformers movies in years, but I do remember that it tended to take a decent amount of conventional firepower to put them down. As mentioned above, the level of durability Skorponok displayed is kind of looney. He was of comparable size to a tank, yet shrugged off an A-10 strafing run. Their Avenger cannons can cut through tank armor like butter. So that means Skorponok is essentially immune to piercing damage, which is primarily what the MUTOs dish out.

Anyway, whatever the Transformers lack in durability, they make up for in offense and mobility. Honestly, those that can might be best off just turning into a car and ramming the MUTOs at high speed. Those spindly legs probably won't like that.
Megatron was also able to withstand a heavy bombardment by weapons he was specifically weak to. Just before the final battle when they're at Hoover Dam, the Secret of Defense states that all gunships have been retrofitted with Sabot ammunition that posses extremely high temperature properties. Megatron not only withstood this assault, but was still standing until Optimus tripped him. Even more, when we actually look at Megatron after the attack, he's virtually unscathed save for some slight chest damage.

This was also after he fell off of a tall building and smashed head-first into the street below, then proceeded to get back up after Optimus gives his pep talk to Sam. Bayformers are a lot tougher than people give them credit for. Most Kaiju probably wouldn't fare any better scaled down to their size. Blackout is certainly frail given that he died to 2 missiles and a grenade to the crotch, as are the mook Decepticons, but most of the named characters are waay more durable.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Breakdown wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:35 amMegatron not only withstood this assault, but was still standing until Optimus tripped him. Even more, when we actually look at Megatron after the attack, he's virtually unscathed save for some slight chest damage.
Just dropping a short gif real quick of the bombing in question. He gets tripped by Optimus right after the end of this gif by the way.
_______

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Yeah, there is standing up to the firepower and then there is the staggered, explosive laden walk with chunks of him flying in every direction that actually occurred :lol:

If Prime gets its hands on anyone, they are without question doomed.
—Epsilon

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Greyshot151 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 pm Yeah, there is standing up to the firepower and then there is the staggered, explosive laden walk with chunks of him flying in every direction that actually occurred :lol:

If Prime gets its hands on anyone, they are without question doomed.
Which amounted to absolutely nothing given Megatron showed no signs of external damage afterwards:

The melted, glowing part of his chest was a direct result of the Allspark, not the bombardment. This literally happens to the Transformers in the films all the time yet they don't actually have any significant damage on their bodies barring really catastrophic stuff like losing a limb. Again, most kaiju probably wouldn't fare any better.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage