TMVS round 5: UltimateDitto vs Tier 1 boss

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: TMVS round 5: UltimateDitto vs Tier 1 boss

Post by UltimateDitto »

Rey shouldn't have any real trouble taking down either Goblin, she may have to watch out for bombs but she is capable of dodging the gliders and striking either Goblin with her saber or just pulling them off their glider.

Arbiter shouldn't have much problem with them either, even in hand to hand combat, DaFoe Goblin is strong but I don't see him doing any better than Johnson when he fought Arbiter at The Library.

Jonathan and Bakugo pretty much guarantee the Goblins downfall as they can provide backup or hold their own if need be.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Rey’s Force powers should grant her team victory here, even that aside the rest of the team should be agile enough to tag them and bring them down, Raimi Goblin’s the big threat but he won’t be enough.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ditto takes this. The Arbiter has fought flying enemies before, and assuming he's armed with his Plasma Rifle/Carbine/Energy Sword combo, He can quite possibly just gun down both Goblins before they can do any major damage. The Carbine fires hypersonic, radioactive slugs and the Plasma Rifle can shear off limbs and make people straight up burst into flames. DeHaan Goblin is pretty unimpressive and is literally helpless without his exoskeleton. DaFoe's Goblin is the big threat here and he can potentially inflict some casualties with his arsenal, but again Thel has fought and killed the likes of Sesa 'Refumee who is arguably more agile in the air with his jetpack than Norman.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Ditto.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Ditto
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ditto, Rey and Arbiter clap the Goblin duo
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Voting for myself.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Ditto wins this fairly easily.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon