WOTM R2: UltimateDitto vs Bacon

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R2: UltimateDitto vs Bacon

Post by Breakdown »

FatBaconUnicorn

Zombie Jason Voorhees
The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadamee)
Cable
Scar

VS

UltimateDitto

Captain Carter
Batman
Rey

Arena: OCP building plaza

Rules: The Arbiter is equipped with a Covenant Carbine and an Energy Sword. Cable has his standard equipment. Scar has all equipment as seen in AvP. Batman has his standard kit. Captain Carter has her shield and an M1911 pistol.

Additional Material:

Ditto, would you like to call in your ODSTs? You have 2/3 uses left.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: WOTM R2: UltimateDitto vs Bacon

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'll call in the ODST squad.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t see the ODSTs being able to turn things in Ditto’s favor, Bacon’s team is just too lethal and too durable, Arbiter can deal with Rey while the rest of Bacon’s team takes out the ODSTs, Carter, and Batman.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:12 am I don’t see the ODSTs being able to turn things in Ditto’s favor, Bacon’s team is just too lethal and too durable, Arbiter can deal with Rey while the rest of Bacon’s team takes out the ODSTs, Carter, and Batman.
I'm not going to say its THAT in favor of Ditto. ODSTs are the 2nd best of the best for the UNSC. With their firepower, they can assist in Batman and Carter getting in close, especially since they more then likely battled elites (opponents who tend to use camouflage). Scar isn't heavily armored like an elite either meaning the ODSTs can make short work of him. A fight between Cable & Jason vs. Carter & Batman I also give the edge to the latter. Cable is basically Winter Soldier without the extra strength while Jason is just Grundy with a greater desire to kill. Carter and Batman, theoretically, would have dealt with similar opponents while the true can't be said the opposite way.

But the slight edge Ditto has is just crushed with the Arbiter. Sure, Rey has force sense to predict movements but the Arbiter, an elite, can keep up with Chief. While not equals, it does demonstrate his superhuman strength, speed, etc. Camo I will admit would also be difficult to use against Rey, then again, in a duel of their fates, I think the better swordsman is hands down the Arbiter. He has decades of experience in a culture that trains them since birth vs. a few years for Rey. I think Rey will hold her own for a time, but another thing to keep in mind is the design of the Energy Sword, which can both parry and strike in the same blow, something a light saber can't do. Now, the Force is a deadly thing for sure, and Rey is powerhouse, but I don't think the Arbiter will give her the time to focus to use it at its full power.

In all the rest of the matchups, the Arbiter takes the fight while Rey can be hurt by a stray round by Cable.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Bacon’s team is just too powerful for Ditto in the end.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

As we saw in the last match with Captain America, my team can overpower someone like Steve and since Carter took the same serum, it is safe to say that she will be done in pretty fast. Batman is just his standard gear so I doubt that he will last long either. The ODSTs will be a problem for a bit but with teamwork, my team can overcome them. If Jason's body is destroyed by rockets or grenades, his spirit can just tell one of the ODST members to eat his heart, and then Jason could possess them or do the same to Rey in the worst-case scenario for Ditto's team.

Rey is quite a formidable foe, she will not go down easily but I believe that my team can defeat her. The Sith Lightning or force push/pull won't do anything to Jason, we have seen him being affected by electricity and telekinesis and he powers through it. Plus if the portal from Evil Dead can't move Jason, I doubt that Rey's force abilities could. Arbiter has a lot more experience with sword lighting to deal with Rey's Lightsaber with the Energy Sword or if the others distract her, he could just snipe her with the Covenant Carbine. Arbiter and Scar both have cloaking so in another scenario, the others could distract her and then do a sneak attack stab and kill her.

Scar and Cable have good ranged weaponry to keep Rey on her toes while Jason and Arbiter can focus on melee and overpower her. And lets say that Rey actually manages to hurt my team enough, Cable can at least go back in time once and warn the others of events and come up with a plan to take her out.

There is just too many timelines where Ditto's team falls short to mine.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Remember how the average Elite is a physical match for the Master Chief, who can flip a 3.5 ton Warthog with ease? Now take that Elite, and give them even more fighting skill and experience, and the ability to think outside the box in regards to tactics, and you have the Arbiter. Those ODST's are a solid help for Ditto's side, but not against someone who not only can dance circles around them and pick them off with minimal effort, but KNOWS how to and has years of experience doing just that. Arbiter even allowed an entire platoon of marines to get geared up when he otherwise took them by surprise, and he STILL crushed them.

Rey is the single shining hope for Ditto here alongside the ODST's. And while her Force potential is amazing, her actual skills in combat are less so. Kinda a less rounded Luke in a way, with better Force powers but far less skill with the lightsaber. Were it just the Arbiter by himself here, Ditto's squad would be able to edge out a victory despite Thel's own advantages, with Captain Carter and Batman being able to help out as well.

The problem is, Thel's not alone. There's Jason as well, Cable, and Scar, and with all of Bacon's team being intelligent foes in their own right, including a nigh immortal zombie, FatBaconUnicorn's advantages just eclipse even what the ODST's can bring for Ditto.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The Arbiter is really what puts this in Bacon’s favour.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Voting for Me

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Voting for Bacon for my reasons stated above.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah I’m going to give this one to Bacon.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Voting for Bacon.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image