Warriors of the Multiverse

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Warriors of the Multiverse

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:09 pm
Gojira2001 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm For Ultraseven and Ultraman, is it just their feats from the show or feats from across their entire history including more recent stuff?
He put Showa for both ultras, so it’s just their feats from their respective shows.
Well there is Heisei Ultraseven and Ultraseven X who are both just Showa Ultraseven but in other timelines/universes. Just asking to see if I can have feats from outside his show.
I'm pretty sure by Showa he means only showa feats from their og shows. Heisei Ultraseven + Ultraseven X are different shows so.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:09 pm
Gojira2001 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm For Ultraseven and Ultraman, is it just their feats from the show or feats from across their entire history including more recent stuff?
He put Showa for both ultras, so it’s just their feats from their respective shows.
Well there is Heisei Ultraseven and Ultraseven X who are both just Showa Ultraseven but in other timelines/universes. Just asking to see if I can have feats from outside his show.
I’m aware that those shows take place in different timelines/universes. Nothing wrong with asking, I just didn’t wanna leave you wondering for the moment.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:51 pm Just now I realise I know so little about the competition. Here’s to winning, gentlemen.
Same. May the best one win.

*fist bump*
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:43 pm Is Jason Voorhees alive or undead?
Undead Jason is being used here.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I know I am late and would understand if this is a no, but would it be alright if I join? I only heard about it yesterday.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:36 pm I know I am late and would understand if this is a no, but would it be alright if I join? I only heard about it yesterday.
Alright. This will be the only exception I make.
ImageImage

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

My chances of winning just went down 87.75048304583 percent :(
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Breakdown wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:53 pm
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:36 pm I know I am late and would understand if this is a no, but would it be alright if I join? I only heard about it yesterday.
Alright. This will be the only exception I make.
Sweet thank you man! I'll take Jason Voorhees, Cable and The Arbiter (Thel Vadamee)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Question, which version of Hellboy is the one available as a combatant? Del Toro’s movies or the 2019 movie?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:11 pm Question, which version of Hellboy is the one available as a combatant? Del Toro’s movies or the 2019 movie?
Del Toro since there's more to go off of.

EDIT:

More fighters will be added after the first round concludes. So far I have 19 new fighters written down, with more to be added. Voting will officially begin Saturday.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Dumb question but I am going to assume Ultraman and Seven are not going to be allowed to grow to full size right?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:06 pm Dumb question but I am going to assume Ultraman and Seven are not going to be allowed to grow to full size right?
I just assumed they weren't. That'd be a bit silly considering their foes. Not like they need to of course...
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:06 pm Dumb question but I am going to assume Ultraman and Seven are not going to be allowed to grow to full size right?
Nah, that would make it incredibly onesided since they could just step on everyone else, lol.
ImageImage

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

For adding fighters to the roster, maybe I would suggest adding more Toku characters such as Juggler, Gai, and maybe Kamen Rider J or Kamen Rider 1, 2, & V3?
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

If he adds in Riders into the roster, I’d grab them fast.
_______

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:01 pm For adding fighters to the roster, maybe I would suggest adding more Toku characters such as Juggler, Gai, and maybe Kamen Rider J or Kamen Rider 1, 2, & V3?
I have absolutely no knowledge about Kamen Rider, so I'd need a crash course before I consider adding them.
ImageImage

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:06 pm I have absolutely no knowledge about Kamen Rider, so I'd need a crash course before I consider adding them.
Understandable. For a quick non Japanese person Explanation, think Power Rangers, but there’s only one person instead of a team, and that one person is about as strong as an entire team by themselves, and that a majority of them have suits based off insects like Grasshoppers. Also that their shows have a bit more budget and effects than their Ranger Counterparts and they ride motorcycles, which is where the Rider comes from. Oh yeah, and their main finisher is almost always a kick. Like this Gif right below.
_______

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:06 pm
Kaijuking101 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:01 pm For adding fighters to the roster, maybe I would suggest adding more Toku characters such as Juggler, Gai, and maybe Kamen Rider J or Kamen Rider 1, 2, & V3?
I have absolutely no knowledge about Kamen Rider, so I'd need a crash course before I consider adding them.

Nagoda did the perfect short explanation, but for Kamen Rider J specifically, I'm pretty sure somewhere in the past tourneys there's info on him. Just search Kamen Rider J site:www.tohokingdom.com in the search bar and scroll through the results.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kamen Rider J is the one that can grow to Kaiju Size.
_______

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:54 pm Kamen Rider J is the one that can grow to Kaiju Size.
Yes.