WOTM R1: Mac Daddy MM vs HillyHulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R1: Mac Daddy MM vs HillyHulk

Post by Breakdown »

Mac Daddy MM

Kylo Ren
Darth Maul
Deadpool

VS

HillyHulk

Spiderman
Ultron
Controller X

Rules: Deadpool is equipped with dual IMI Desert Eagles and his Katanas. Darth Maul can use feats from both TPM and Clone Wars. Kylo Ren as of Rise of Skywalker.

Arena: Avengers HQ ruins (Endgame)

Additional materiel:
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: WOTM R1: Mac Daddy MM vs HillyHulk

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

So, what exactly can the Xilien Controller (who isn’t actually named X, that’s a common misconception, X is a completely different Xilien in Final Wars) do here? Because the upgrade item in the shop lists “Keizer Controller”, but he uses Keizer the whole time, the first thing we see him do with any powers is mind-controlling the Mutants with said powers.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think I'm going to lean Hillyhulk here.

On pure lethality, MM has this match down but Hilly's team aren't idiots... mostly. Spider-Man and Ultron specifically have a wide range of abilities. Ultron can keep the fight at a distance, something his foes can't really do too much about; meanwhile, Spiderman has the spider-sense, allowing him to match the force sense of his competitors. And while Light Sabers are deadly, Spiderman can lift tons without issue. Kylo and Maul are humanoids so one good kick is all that is needed to win.

I have NO clue how X and his powers would play in this but he'd probably be the first to die.

So yeah, slight edge to Hilly.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Assuming the controller is as strong as Ozaki, he should be able to dodge and jump great distances to avoid any debris thrown by the force users although he's most likely at a disadvantage since the enemy team has weapons and he doesn't.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, MM's team doesn't have much in the way of a good answer to either Spiderman or Ultron. Maul's threatening with a lightsaber, but that won't do him much good against Spidy who's able to keep his distance and sling him up, and while Maul CAN use the Force, he's not as proficient with it as some other Sith or Jedi might be. Same goes to Kylo Ren, only with less fighting skill and more "Flailing angrily". Even if he killed a Zillo Beast in the comics, his foes here are far smarter and far more dangerous to him than the Zillo Beast. And then poor Deadpool just gets to lampshade how unfair the whole fight is while he's reduced to a talking head.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Hilly should win. MM doesn’t have a good answer to Spidey or Ultron.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Was expecting to at least make round 2 or 3, but damn. Taken out early on. My main concern is Ultron, since he has such a wide variety of powers even pre-vibranium body. I'm 100% sure X would be doomed against any of my team one on one, but with Spiderman in the mix too... Damn.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 pm Image

Was expecting to at least make round 2 or 3, but damn. Taken out early on. My main concern is Ultron, since he has such a wide variety of powers even pre-vibranium body. I'm 100% sure X would be doomed against any of my team one on one, but with Spiderman in the mix too... Damn.
I don’t think this is a ‘one loss you’re out’ type of tourney. I think it’s more like ‘4 (or 3) losses (or no money) and you’re out’ like the last one. Breakdown please come and correct me if I’m wrong.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:55 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 pm Image

I don’t think this is a ‘one loss you’re out’ type of tourney. I think it’s more like ‘4 (or 3) losses (or no money) and you’re out’ like the last one. Breakdown please come and correct me if I’m wrong.
It's a "3 strikes and you're out" type deal. MM is far from beaten.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I feel the need to point out that Kylo Ren killed the Zillo Beast by jumping inside its mouth and slicing it apart from within. While it does point to his lightsaber seemingly being deadlier than a normal one for breaking through the Zillo Beast’s scales from inside (though that could also just as easily be that trope in fiction where armor doesn’t work going inside out), it’s not an insanely impressive feat by Force User standards in context. It moreso seems to be highlighting his ruthlessness than any sort of highlight of his power in context of the story.

So even if this is the Ultron that fights on even footing with Iron Man and gets damaged by Cap’s shield throw, it’s still a super fast and strong flying foe with deadly ranged weaponry, something Kylo Ren and Darth Maul are gonna struggle to deal with. Even if they do try to use the force to pull him down, that gives Spider-Man or the Controller an opening to punch them, or in Spidey’s case, web-sling them around.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Spider-Man and Ultron make me feel inclined to side with HH. Their range and mobility can give them the edge here against the Force users, and Deadpool's just kind of dead weight.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Hillyhulk's fighters are just more well-rounded than MM's team.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk takes it due to variety.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hillyhulk WINS. Sithtality.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

HillyHulk's got this.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

HillyHulk has this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Hilly’s got this.
For Emperor and Empire!