WOTM R1: Shingojira14 vs Voyager

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R1: Shingojira14 vs Voyager

Post by Breakdown »

Shingojira14

City Hunter
The Dragon
Count Dooku

VS

Voyager

Ultraman
Anakin Skywalker
Tony Stark(Civil War)

Rules: Clone Wars-era Anakin is being used.

Arena: Sokovia

Additional materiel:

Shingojira, will you deploy your Battle Droids? Voyager, will you call in your Care Package?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: WOTM R1: Shingojira14 vs Voyager

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I will deploy my clanke—*cough* I mean my battle droids.

Though I’m not sure if it’s gonna be enough…
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

After analysing the enemy and the practical non-threat of the call-in droids, I think I’ll reserve my care package for another day.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Let the discussion commence!
ImageImage

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Quick question: is this ROTS Anakin being used, but his Clone Wars feats count (pun intended)? Or is this Clone Wars Anakin, and not ROTS Anakin?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:54 am Quick question: is this ROTS Anakin being used, but his Clone Wars feats count (pun intended)? Or is this Clone Wars Anakin, and not ROTS Anakin?
ROTS + CW feats.
ImageImage

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I think I have this handidly.

As we see across the CW and RoTS, Anakin always does better each time in his fights with Dooku, basically soloing him in RoTS, as Obi wan was quickly incapacitated. I see this folding out in a similar way as RoTS, and Anakin has help from Ultraman and Tony. Speaking of Tony, his immense firepower of repulsors and rockets will surely lay the hurt down on everyone on the enemy team, dismantling the droids in single hits.

Both the City Hunter and Dragon are deadly, but with my team’s combined strength, they shouldn’t last too long. The dragon died from thermal shock… imagine what the immense heat of repulsors and rockets would do, and the City Hunter, while ferocious and skilled, is simply outmatched, between Ultraman’s strength, Tony’s arsenal and Anakin’s skill with a lightsaber and force powers.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This is a toughie—and it’s not looking good for me. Battle droids and Super Battle droids can be deadly… … …but in a battle against three foes that are leaps and miles ahead of any clone trooper, there’s a big difference between can and are. And my battle droids are likely to only cause a minor and very short-lived distraction before either Anakin crushes them with the force or Tony just casually missiles them out of existence like he did those terrorists holding the families at gunpoint.

That just leaves the main three combatants.

The Dragon is easily the fastest and most agile terrestrial fighter here, and his speed and agility would aid him greatly in this fight… … …though that doesn’t mean he’d be out of the woods by any means.

He’s fighting two adversaries capable of supersonic flight.

If either Ultraman or Tony gets in close; the Alien, despite being a lethal physical fighter who is far stronger than a grown human being, would still be hard pressed to last long against either. Iron Man could still blow holes in the Dragon’s biomechanical body and Ultraman could just outright detonate the f***er with a well-placed Specium Ray—if not outright decapitate him with a slash ray. The Dragon would need to play his cards just right to land a meaningful or even fatal blow if faced with one of the two heroes.

And if the Dragon tries all of this with Anakin Skywalker? Paul Reiser help the poor biomechanical bastard.

Then there’s the City Hunter Predator, easily one of the most formidable Yautja out there… … …and he too isn’t looking so good here for one big reason: Anakin. Despite not being as fast as the Dragon, he’s still pretty fast and agile in his own right, and that can be a great asset to him—but not enough. Let’s say the Predator is using his Combi-Stick or Smart Disc in this bout; like the Dragon, he too could defeat MCU Iron Man if he played his cards just right (and that’s a pretty big “could”) and maybe Ultraman (and that’s an even bigger maybe)… … …but the presence of Anakin f***s that idea into the fiery boom-tube of Tartarus.

Even if the City Hunter deploys his cloaking device against Anakin, it’s not gonna work; The Force will screw everything up. Anakin will be able to sense the Predator wherever he goes, so a sneak attack—whether from long range or up close—will fail miserably. Any edged weaponry the Yautja tries to duel Anakin with will be severed in an instant with that lightsaber. And even if the City Hunter tries the same tactic as the Dragon in terms of running circles around Anakin, it’s STILL not gonna work; Anakin could just catch either of them with The Force and end them just like that.

Then there’s Count Dooku, who is a truly a formidable foe and my strongest combatant here. He could definitely kill Iron Man, and would probably be evenly matched Ultraman—but once again, there’s a Godzilla Earth-sized problem.

Motherfu**ing Anakin.

They’ve dueled many times before, and Dooku has even won more than a few of those fights—but the big problem is that this isn’t Clone Wars Anakin. This is Revenge of the Sith Anakin—and we all know EXACTLY how that went down between the two.

His powers have doubled since the last time they met.

Had neither Anakin nor Dooku not been present for this fight, this would’ve been a battle of speed vs power; a battle between two fast-moving land fighters who would need to play their cards just right vs a pair of equally effective land and air combatants who could end the battle with just one solid blow from their traditional weaponry, and even in that battle more often than not I’d see Voyager’s team winning the war. Add Dooku and the odds are rather stacked pretty evenly.

But in the end, it’s the addition of ROTS Anakin that serves as Voyager’s big power move that wrecks the playing field of my team.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The cards just don’t fall right for ShinGojira, Voyager’s team hardcounters his in every way.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voyager's team has better range, better firepower, better durability, basically better everything than Shin's does. While Dooku with his Force Lightning would be able to somewhat level the playing field, ROTS Anakin being here means even the one ace in the hole ShinGojira has gets hardcountered on several different levels, made more apparently in the ROTS novelization (fighting style, Dooku being an old man vs Anakin being in his prime...)
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Giratina93 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:44 pm While Dooku with his Force Lightning would be able to somewhat level the playing field,
And even that depends on who he hits with it. If he lets Iron Man have it?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:49 pm
Giratina93 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:44 pm While Dooku with his Force Lightning would be able to somewhat level the playing field,
And even that depends on who he hits with it. If he lets Iron Man have it?

Iron Man gets even more OP :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voyager really does just hard counter his opponent here. The use of the force would give away the Predator’s cloaking, and he would fall fast to either of the other two enemies. The Alien is formidable, but then Ultraman or Iron Man come in and blast it. Anakin beats Dooku, and Force Lightning isn’t going to do much to Iron Man while Ultraman is immune to electrical attacks.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think this is the most 1 sided fight.

Voyager takes this, handedly.

Anakin beats all three of these guys without issue. He beat Dooku, his lightsaber would cauterize the Dragon, ensuring the acid blood doesn't come into play, and nothing the Predator can do can beat force sense, the force push, or a lightsaber. Add in the fact that Voyager's team can coordinate as a team since they are all human, compared to the other team's variety of species, and you have a one-sided fight so brutal there isn't too much more to say.

And the droids don't help because...Anakin.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Greyshot151 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:03 pm And the droids don't help because...Anakin.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

This is such a change. Usually in the first round I get utterly shit on but now it’s my turn to shit on them :mrgreen:
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Well, it was still fun while it lasted. Curbstomp be damned.

At least I went out uttering words I’ve always wanted to say.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:33 pm Well, it was still fun while it lasted. Curbstomp be damned.

You don't get eliminated until you accrue 3 losses. Even if you lose here, you have 2 more "lives" so to speak.
ImageImage

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Breakdown wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:44 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:33 pm Well, it was still fun while it lasted. Curbstomp be damned.

You don't get eliminated until you accrue 3 losses. Even if you lose here, you have 2 more "lives" so to speak.
Oh?

Well then, never mind! :lol:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager’s got this in the bag.