Warriors of the Multiverse

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Warriors of the Multiverse

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:51 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:25 pm Wait, is the Emil Blonsky the Abomination or pre-Abomination? And does Kylo have his feats from outside the films?
Blonsky is pre-Abomination. Kylo is allowed feats from outside the films as long as it's canon.
Excellent....

he kills a Zillo Beast

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'll join in, I'll take Captain Carter (MCU), Batman (DCEU), and Rey.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Might as well join. Team picks will come later.

Added in 9 minutes 22 seconds:
EDIT: so team picks are Captain America MCU, Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the trilogy.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:00 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:25 pm Wait, is the Emil Blonsky the Abomination or pre-Abomination? And does Kylo have his feats from outside the films?
Blonsky is pre-Abomination. Kylo is allowed feats from outside the films as long as it's canon.
Excellent....

he kills a Zillo Beast
Still loses to Rey :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:33 am

Excellent....

he kills a Zillo Beast
Still loses to Rey :lol:?
An entire franchise fell to her.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So, uh. It's not letting me edit the OP?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Breakdown wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:49 am So, uh. It's not letting me edit the OP?
Yeah, that's a feature now. It locks permanently after a certain amount of time has passed.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Excellent....

he kills a Zillo Beast
And this is why I take those EU books and comics with a massive grain of salt. Movie Kylo couldn't even defeat a youngling.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:49 am So, uh. It's not letting me edit the OP?
Try and get Gira to do that for you.
For Emperor and Empire!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

That unfortunately is a new site feature, meant to prevent, well... certain incidents that have plagued the forum the past year. And yes, you can PM me what you wish updated in the original post, and I can do that for you.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Giratina93 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:05 pm
That unfortunately is a new site feature, meant to prevent, well... certain incidents that have plagued the forum the past year. And yes, you can PM me what you wish updated in the original post, and I can do that for you.
I've noticed that lacking feature too. What happened last year that meant we can't edit posts ourselves anymore?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Sent you a PM.

Anywho, sign-ups have ended. Much bigger turn-out than I expected. Might have to add more Bosses to Tier 2 to make up for it.

Also Items can be purchased now, but I'd wait until the first round. One thing though, the Care Package WILL NOT include Ultra Heavy reinforcements due to balancing. Nobody wants to fight a Scarab round 1.

The first round will begin Wednesday. That will give folks plenty of time to adjust their roster if need be.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Breakdown wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:51 pm
Sent you a PM.

Anywho, sign-ups have ended. Much bigger turn-out than I expected. Might have to add more Bosses to Tier 2 to make up for it.

Also Items can be purchased now, but I'd wait until the first round. One thing though, the Care Package WILL NOT include Ultra Heavy reinforcements due to balancing. Nobody wants to fight a Scarab round 1.

The first round will begin Wednesday. That will give folks plenty of time to adjust their roster if need be.
You forgot to add Kaijuking101, he edited his post.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Gojira2001 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:05 pm
Breakdown wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Sent you a PM.

You forgot to add Kaijuking101, he edited his post.
OP has been edited.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Is Jason Voorhees alive or undead?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Just now I realise I know so little about the competition. Here’s to winning, gentlemen.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

For Ultraseven and Ultraman, is it just their feats from the show or feats from across their entire history including more recent stuff?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm For Ultraseven and Ultraman, is it just their feats from the show or feats from across their entire history including more recent stuff?
He put Showa for both ultras, so it’s just their feats from their respective shows.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gojira2001 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Nagoda wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:57 pm For Ultraseven and Ultraman, is it just their feats from the show or feats from across their entire history including more recent stuff?
He put Showa for both ultras, so it’s just their feats from their respective shows.
Well there is Heisei Ultraseven and Ultraseven X who are both just Showa Ultraseven but in other timelines/universes. Just asking to see if I can have feats from outside his show.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

For the evolution item may I suggest Blonski becoming Abomination?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image