OG&M Round 6: Voyager vs Best of Ultraman Tiga

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 6: Voyager vs Best of Ultraman Tiga

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voyager's Mystery Box has opened up, revealing the Giant Condor, who has dropped an egg above the boss team.

3/4

The egg has targeted Zoiger

7/10

The egg has connected, splattering Zoiger.

Voyager:

Grande's Tyrant

Ezmael

MonsterX+FW Gigan

GMK Baragon+GMK Mothra+GMK Ghidorah

Iris+ 3 Hyper Gyaos

Gipsy Danger+Striker Eureka

Barugon+Viras+Guiron

Gigantis+55 Angy

Original Zetton

vs

Silvagon

Goldras

Gatanozoa

Rules:
1. Due to Gatan's presence as a boss fight, the properties of Ry'leh Island as a Special Stage are ignored, leaving it as just a normal battlefield.

Arena: Ry'leh Island
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: OG&M Round 6: Voyager vs Best of Ultraman Tiga

Post by Voyager »

Hey Gira, you forgot to list Grande’s Tyrant in my team.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voyager wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:48 pm Hey Gira, you forgot to list Grande’s Tyrant in my team.
He found his way to the battlefield. He is now listed with the others.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Giratina93 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:51 pm
Voyager wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:48 pm Hey Gira, you forgot to list Grande’s Tyrant in my team.
He found his way to the battlefield. He is now listed with the others.
Must’ve gotten lost :lol:

Ok, onto the battle. I think, with a great struggle, my team can pull this off. After reading through Silvagon and Goldras, i found that while powerful, they’re nothing my team is going to have too hard of a time struggling with. They have some gimmicky powers, but they’ll be overwhelmed here.

Gatan is the real problem here. He’s strong, durable and has powerful ranged weaponry. However, I have numbers on my side, and quite a few agile fighters who’d be able to take advantage of Gatan’s large size and general mobility. Gigan and Monster X can run circles around Gatan while Tyrant and Ezmael can do some heavy hitting. The petrification ray is scary, but Tyrant can simply absorb it and keep on chugging onwards. Gatan will eventually be overrun, just like Silvagon and Goldras before him, but not without casualties on my team.

I think I should take this.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I don’t think Tyrant can absorb the Petrification Ray, or if he does it won’t go well for him as he is doing so. The tentacles of Gatanozoa are going to be troublesome to deal with, not to mention you are going to be hard pressed to find a way to get through his shell. I don’t think any of your guys has the sheer power to break through that shell, as even Power Type Tiga couldn’t get past, it so brute force is out of the question here. Slowly, one by one, your guys are going to get overpowered and petrified. Goldras and Silvagon do have really tough armored hides, but both can go down quickly if acted upon. Goldras loses his horns and he’ll go down to enough beams. Silvagon is strong and can tank beams for days, but he is quite dumb and has the vision of a Jurassic Park T-Rex where he can’t find his enemy if they stop moving. Eventually your team will get those two out of the way, even if Silvagon death by divebombing into his ass isn’t utilized, but the real problem is Gatanozoa.
Last edited by Nagoda on Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Nagoda wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 pm I don’t think Tyrant can absorb the Petrification Ray, or if he does it won’t go well for him as he is doing so. The tentacles of Gatanozoa are going to be troublesome to deal with, not to mention you are going to be hard pressed to find a way to get through his shell. I don’t think any of your guys has the sheer power to break through that shell, as even Power Type Tiga couldn’t get past, it so brute force is out of the question here. Slowly, one by one, your guys are going to get overpowered and petrified. Goldras and Silvagon do have really tough armored hides, but both can go down quickly if acted upon. Goldras loses his horns and he’ll go down to enough beams. Silvagon is strong and can tank beams for days, but he is quite dumb and has the vision of a Jurassic Park T-Rex where he can’t find his enemy if they stop moving. Eventually your team will get those two out of the way, even if Silvagon death by divebombing into his ass isn’t utilized, but the real problem is Gatanozoa.
All good points, but with Gatanzoa, his immobility is going to be a detriment. Even with his versatile tentacles, some of the more agile members of my time (see FW duo) will be able to run circles around him and distract him. This will give my (remaining) team a perfect opportunity to dogpile Gatan. It won’t be a short actvity, and my team will be hard pressed and fighting with all they have, but I’m sure with all their combined might they can tale Gatan out.

Ezmael, Tyrant, the FW duo aren’t to be underestimated and combine that with an effective support/distraction from my lackeys, I think we’ll emerge victorious.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Myself.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

There are those in the team that can effect the petrification beam, but their techniques require contact (Tyrant & Zetton) which likely means the effect still turns them to stone. Ezmael does have powerful firepower for this fight, but with the durability in play it just takes another shot to stop it dead in its tracks. With the rest not able to catch up and no Keizer to help, Gatanozoa picks up where Silvagon & Goldras left off.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gatanozoa sweeps the battlefield with nobody around to penetrate his armor.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.