OG&M Round 6: MoarCrossovers vs U-Killersaurus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 6: MoarCrossovers vs U-Killersaurus

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The Mystery Box that MoarCrossovers purchased has opened up, sending forth powerful energy into his three Ultras. They can now fuse into Ultraman Gruebe.

Moarcrossovers:

Ultraman Blu, Ultraman Rosso, and Ultrawoman Grigio/Ultraman Gruebe

70's Godzilla

FW Gotengo

vs

U-Killersaurus

Arena: Honolulu Airport
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: OG&M Round 6: MoarCrossovers vs U-Killersaurus

Post by Nagoda »

He’s got a good chance with Gruebe there to fight with Showa Godzilla as the Gotengo attempts to freeze U-Killersaurus. But it’ll be a tough fight not in their favor.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gruebe was able to go toe-to-toe on almost equal grounds with Tregear, a character comparable to Belial in terms of raw power, and the empowered Dark-Killer, both of which far exceed U-Killersaurus when it comes to destructive power. The Ultra Brothers' beams were already dealing heavy damage to the Terrible-Monster, and Gruebe's own techniques are going to be hitting way, way harder than that.

Throw in 70's Godzilla's limb-dismembering strength that will make U-Killersaurus regret his creator's choice of tentacle hentai as a design basis and the Gotengo's barrage of lasers and missiles on top of the Absolute Zero Cannon, and this turns into a battle not in his favor.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t know about “comparable to Belial”, Tregear and Taro were pretty much even and Belial kicked Taro’s ass. Moar’s general point still stands tho, Gruebe with their backup should be able to bring down regular U-Killersaurus, the Choju’s performance against Ultra beams does not point to him loving life once Gruebe starts unleashing their beams and using the R/B Kourin, said weapon would probably shred U-Killersaurus’ tendrils.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Moar.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll give this one to MoarCrossovers. If they go to Gruebe Instantly, they should be enough help to overpower U-Killersaurus.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Moar.
For Emperor and Empire!