OG&M Round 6: Hillyhulk vs Chimera Onslaught

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 6: Hillyhulk vs Chimera Onslaught

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Hillyhulk:

Godzilla 2000

Gargorgon(X)

Skull Gomora

Geronimon

Thunder Killer

MV Rodan

3 Showa Gyaos

Ultra Galaxy Dorako,Salamandora, and Bemstar

Sharktopus, Pteracuda and Whalewolf

Segmeger

King Kong and 3 V-rexes

Fire Litra

vs

Five King

Zeppandon

Destrudos

Rules:
1. Destrudos's D4 ray has been disabled by the EMP for 3 minutes, and Five King has been disabled by the flash pod for 1 minute.

Arena: Sahara Desert

Hilly, do you wish to use your Flash Pod or Fire Litra in this fight?
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: OG&M Round 6: Hillyhulk vs Chimera Onslaught

Post by HillyHulk »

I saw Five King is a flying kaiju after looking it up for a bit & I can use all the help I can get here, so deploy.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Fire Litra has taken to the skies, and Five King has been blinded and stunned for one minute.

Let the discussion commence.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Well, Five King’s stunned and the D4 is disabled for a while, but unfortunately that won’t stop Destrudos from charging forward and drawing Hilly’s army to him, where they’ll dogpile and do no damage before getting yeeted into oblivion by the lightning burst. Whoever is still alive by that point ain’t winning against all three chimeras.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Five is stunned so he's left wide open for Gargorgon to shoot. Destrudos is still dangerous even without the energy attack, but the machine is also left wide open for the petrification beam without being able to blast her away immediately. The real issue here is Zeppandon with his teleportation and strength. I do have the fusion beasts able to fight back as well as the potential to Poison him which could slow him down, meat shields everywhere to keep my major fighters alive. The shields are going to be problematic, but I have some chance of winning.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t see Hilly’s team beating Destrudos and Zeppandon quickly enough before Five King gets to his feet and all three unleash a storm that carves through Hilly’s mostly fodder team.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The Chimeras have this one. Destrudos is going to be doing a lot of damage, and unlike most other monsters, Five King and Zeppandon are most likely being controlled by their intelligent hosts, meaning Jugglus Juggler is going to beat the shit out of your guys in his Kaiju Form while the rest do their thing.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.