OG&M Round 5: Gojira2001 vs Hillyhulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 5: Gojira2001 vs Hillyhulk

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Hillyhulk:

Godzilla 2000

Gargorgon(X)

Skull Gomora

Geronimon

Thunder Killer

MV Rodan

3 Showa Gyaos

Ultra Galaxy Dorako,Salamandora, and Bemstar

Sharktopus, Pteracuda and Whalewolf

Segmeger

King Kong and 3 V-rexes

vs

Gojira2001:

Mothra Leo

Legion+Swarm

Deathdrago+Satandelos+Hudram

Bracer Phoenix+Saber Athena+Guardian Bravo

GMK Godzilla

The Male MUTO and Female Muto

Obsidian Fury+2 Drone Jaegers

3 Kamacuras

Kameobas, Ganimes, and Gezora

Clover

Windom+Fire Windom
Rules:
1. The EMP on Hillyhulk's side has knocked out all of Gojira2001's Jaegers and Satandelos for 3 minutes.
2. The Flash Pod has been deployed, stunning Mothra Leo, the Male Muto, and the Kamacuras for one minute.

Arena: Seattle

Hillyhulk, Gojira2001, do either of you wish to use your deployables? Gojira2001, your Windams will not be affected by the EMP should they come into play.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Re: OG&M Round 5: Gojira2001 vs Hillyhulk

Post by Gojira2001 »

The time has come, deploying my Windams against Hilly.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

On top of my EMP, I will be using my Flash Pod.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The Windams have been deployed, but the flash pod has also been deployed, stunning Mothra Leo, and the Male Muto for one minute.

Let the debate begin.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Holy shit. He’s got a chance. If Godzilla can take out the stunned Mothra Leo fast enough before Legion can get to him, he’s got a shot at winning.
Last edited by Nagoda on Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t think Hilly can kill Leo before he gets back up, nobody on Hilly’s team who is fast enough to close the distance and weave through Gojira2001’s team (especially with Hudram) can kill Leo in time. Once Leo is back up, between him and Legion firing madly into the crowd (don’t gotta worry about aim when there’s so many foes), I think Gojira2001 has this.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

This is pretty much a race against time. With so many down due to both the Flash Pod and EMP as well as having a lot more kaiju on my side to back up my stronger members, I should be able to clear a path toward my real enemy. At least Godzilla should be able to bring him back down before he can start attacking and at best Gargorgon should be able to turn him to stone leaving him wide open. From there on the rest should fall into place. Legion's shield, working the way Inferno Rodan a while ago (a net if I remember how the explanation worked), she won't be able to block something so destructive. Hundram has speed, but one slip up will be costly against my numbers. Everyone else I either have answers for their strongest or simply aren't strong enough for the wave. I might be missing a few things but I do have a chance of winning.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think that Hilly wins just because of how much of the enemy team he has stunned at the very beginning, letting him start taking his foes down quickly before Leo can get back up and start raining down pain.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I think I can win for the reasons I stated before.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

One minute might not seem long but that’s all Hilly needs to start causing some casualties on my team. Legion and her swarm are gonna be annoying to Godzilla and Gargorgon but Hilly still outnumbers me. My team is going to have some losses and after that one minute passes, Leo isn’t going to accomplish much. I don’t think my team can make a comeback after that one minute.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

One minute without Leo is all Hilly needs to take this. If Gargorgon can manage to petrify the stunned Leo or enough of the stunned monsters while Godzilla deals with Legion, he can take this. Sure there is GMK Godzilla in the fight as well, but he’s also got to deal with about ten of his guys being stunned or disabled for one to three minutes while the opposing team has their full strength on patrol.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.