The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power (Main Thread)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Can I change my mind on who I want my second leader to be? If so, I would like to make it Woola instead of Ultraman Geed.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Round 7 is up, and with it comes a new set of rules.

If you lose this round, regardless of your current loss count, you are evicted from the tournament. If you win, you will receive triple the normal amount of points (450).
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Shouldn’t voting have already begun for this round
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 am Shouldn’t voting have already begun for this round
Yes.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Soon... Everything is almost in place..."

"Hahahahahahahahahaha..."

The quarter-finals are at an end, and so is the career of UltimateDitto and Kiryu2012.

Up next is not the semi-finals, but instead the final boss round. It's time to face off against the meanest of the meanest, the toughest of the toughest, for the chance of winning the ultimate prize: 1000 points and two free store items worth up to 500 points! Look below for the challenges that await:
Spoiler:
Ultra Dark-Killer (Giant)
Grimdo (Tregear Absorbed)
Mecha Attack (Sevenger, Rudian, Cyber Gomora, Windom, King Joe STORAGE Custom and Ultroid Zero)
Boss Revenge (Zaigorg, Darebolic, Greeza 2nd Form and Gillvalis)
Devil Splinters Unleashed (Skull Gomora, Thunder Killer, Pedanium Zetton Evolve, King Galactron and Chimeraberus)
The Demon Lord Beasts (Maga-Zetton, Maga-Basser, Maga-Grand King, Maga-Jappa, Maga-Pandon and Maga-Orochi)
New Generation Heroes (Ginga, Victory, X, Orb, Geed, G/R/B, Tri-Squad and Z)
Darkness Heels (Belial, Evil Tiga, Jugglus Juggler, Camearra and Dark Zagi)
But I'm not going to throw you into this empty-handed, oh no. For this setup period only, now is the time to recruit an extremely powerful ally to your team to assist you from this point onward. Consult the first page for the options available.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Fri May 28, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I will take Zaigorg as my powerhouse.
KWCE Administrator

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m taking Destrudos for that Double D4 Ray power.

Added in 2 minutes 56 seconds:
Also, since I won my battle with Kiryu and used What’s Yours is mine, I’m taking Bullton onto my team.

Added in 30 minutes 35 seconds:
I have just been informed I can’t take Destrudos due to having Ultroid Zero. As such, I will be taking Mr Corrupt White Blood Cell himself, Leugocyte as the Powerhouse of my Cell.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Is Camearra allowed to transform into Demonzoa?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gojira2001 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:17 pm Is Camearra allowed to transform into Demonzoa?
No.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:24 pm
Gojira2001 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:17 pm Is Camearra allowed to transform into Demonzoa?
No.
And the same can be said for the new gen ultras i.e. no fusion or power ups, everyone is in their base/default form, correct?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The final boss round has begun.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Voting may begin.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

"Hahahahaha... Hahahahahahahahaha... HA HA HA HA!"

"Finally, it has come down to this. So much carnage, savagery, betrayal, and through it all, both of you have persevered. You have emerged from your struggles more powerful than ever, and all it took was to take the power of your fallen brethren to stand where you are now: supreme to every other lifeform in the universe."

"Except two."

"There can be only one champion of the Reionics Battle, and now is the time for you to decide between each other by the trial of combat. If you have any peace to say to one another, do so now. You will not get another chance once this is over.

And now, the end is near~!

The semi-finals are upon us, and what a round it has been to get here. Likely champions have fallen short and unpredicted warriors have risen from the shadows. And now comes the part to decide it all.

GvR, for winning your round, you receive 1000 points and two free 500 point items from the store. Nagoda, though you did not win, you will still receive the normal 450 points.

Now is the time to stock up. Fill up all remaining lackey slots and make all the purchases you need.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Skull Gomora, Windom, and Night Fang for me.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I would like to replace Woola with Ultraman Geed for 100 points.

And in case the rug gets pulled out from under me and I can’t use Invoke Duel in the finals, Horoboros, Gorothunder, and Shephardon.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Let the final round commence.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

We need a tie-breaker.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Took a day longer than expected, but we finally have a winner! Congratulations to GodzillavsRayquaza for your hard-earned victory!

And that closes up the New Generation Tournament of Power. Thank you to everyone that-

What do you mean it's not over?

The final round? But they're no one left for GvR to fight.

...isn't there?

(Heads up, I won't have access to my computer for the next week, so the Finale will have to be delayed until I get back.)

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I’m switching Baraba out for Woola if I can.
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm finally back, which means we can finally wrap up this tournament.