The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - HillyHulk vs. Kiryu2012

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - HillyHulk vs. Kiryu2012

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk
Galactron, Ultraman Zero Darkness and Gigadelos

VS

Kiryu2012
Maga-Orochi, Skull Gomora, Cyber Gomora and Gargorgon (R/B)

Arena: Nebula M78

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - HillyHulk vs. Kiryu2012

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid of R/B Gargorgon: https://youtu.be/ICyA2tEzO50
Vids of Gigadelos: https://youtu.be/2RZ6IkSdCpE
https://youtu.be/KuCeiGmkx98

This one’s a good fight, I’m wracking my brain hard here to come up with an answer.

Galactron vs Maga-Orochi is a difficult one. I have to lean Maga-Orochi barely, but the chance of Galactron impaling him with the sword can’t be ignored.

What’s going to make this immensely interesting is Gigadelos. So, energy beams shot Gigadelos’ way make him duplicate. It does seem to be a power he has to activate, but still. This means the only option for actually killing Gigadelos has to be melee, or maybe Gargorgon’s petrification ray (how would that even work, would it just petrify him without making him split, would the split happen unaffected, or would it create two petrified Gigadelos?).

It depends on who attacks Gigadelos, really. Skull Gomora can’t activate this power, while Cyber Gomora eventually would, and Gargorgon would activate it almost immediately with her lightning beams. The Gigadeloses could easily get out of control and start to overwhelm Kiryu’s team, and if Galactron impales Maga-Orochi and kills him, Hilly has this in the bag. I do want to say that every member of Kiryu’s team should at least be smart enough to quickly understand that energy beams against Gigadelos is a terrible idea, but just one or two energy beams hitting Gigadelos is already a major problem.

However, if Maga-Orochi kills Galactron, this is a mute point anyway, cause he could just physically crush all of the Gigadeloses with ease. So... I’m undecided currently, gonna wait for other opinions, cause this is probably the closest match of the round.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Well this is interesting. My team does start out with the numbers advantage, but Gigadelos' duplication ability not only renders this moot, but has the potential of stealing that advantage. Maga-Orochi's likely to have to deal with Galactron 1-v-1, unless the Gomoras manage to take out Orb Darkness and one of them helps him out. Gargorgon's best shot at dealing with Gigadelos would be to petrify him, and watching her in action, that seems to be the first ranged attack she's willing to try, so the possibility seems high.

If Gigadelos can be petrified early on, I think my team can eventually overwhelm Hilly's team with sheer numbers. Galactron by that point would be the most dangerous one, but Orochi can handle him long enough for backup to arrive.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Regarding the petrification ray, I think I'd lose the original form but keep the duplicate since it starts of as energy before becoming a body. Thankfully there are plenty of energy attacks to take advantage of keeping the numbers game alive. Galactron's scan should point out the eye weakness which the Gigadelos group could take advantage of. From there, Cyber Gomora and Skull Gomora should be handled by my lackeys since Cyber Gomora is not that strong (though stronger than the other Xio Mecha) and Skull Gomora will get overwhelmed by the numbers alongside Ultraman Zero's strength. Galactron vs. Maga-Orochi is tough, but I'd give the slight edge in power to Galactron due to the difference between their fights with the Breastar form.

When Maga-Orochi fought against that form, he was completely defenseless. Galactron wasn't strong enough to really challenge him either, but he was at least able to defend himself.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I"ve reconsidered the first point and changed my mind. First, I don't think that is how the ability works given the radio wave thing (I might be wrong here, though, still trying to completely formulate my answer here). Secondly, other energy attacks that would destroy other kaiju did not destroy him so it is possible the same will work here. As a result, I instead say that the petrification ray won't kill him at all.

(Edit #2: Yeah, I came here without a complete thought and the things I said here aren't accurate, just ignore this comment. I'll stick to my original answer until I find informationthatsays otherwise, sorry for wasting your time.)
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:20 am, edited 8 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think Kiryu’s team would win, though I am still only slightly leaning him, I can easily be swayed.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'm voting towards Kiryu for the moment. Galactron and Maga-Orochi are two strong monsters, and I think Maga Orochi can defeat his opponent given enough time. As for the lackeys, its 3 against 2 here, with two of the lackeys being superior forms of a normal or reionyx boosted Gomora. I feel those two could handle Zero Darkness if they work together, though that would end with both either destroyed or heavily injured in the end and at least one of them is going to be destroyed. If they fight Gigadelos, They should defeat him easily considering its only beam weapons that allow him to duplicate, thus rendering them to tear him apart in Melee combat. Even with a sword, Gigadelos is going to have a hard time fighting two robot Gomora who presumably have the combat experieance of the Gomora they were based off of. If the two Gomora robots split off and can stall or hold down their opponents, that would give Gargorgon the time to petrify the lackeys, leaving them to gang up on whoever isn't petrified as long as Gargorgon doesn't get hit in the eye.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting for myself.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Kiryu
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!