Online G-Fes May 22nd//Matt Frank

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Online G-Fes May 22nd//Matt Frank

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Heads up, Godzilla Fes 2021 will be on May 22nd, and is available online and Youtube Live. It will be for four hours, from 1pm to 5pm Japan time.

This is strange, because usually this happens in May, around Godzilla's birthday. I assume they will have something to show off.

https://godzilla.store/gfes/2021bangai/

From 1pm: Some sort of opening.
From 2:15-2:55: Godzilla SP Talk Show
From 2:55-3:30 Intermission
From 3:30-4:10: Godzilla vs. Kong Talk
From 4:10-4:50: Godzilla vs King Ghidorah Talk (presumably this is for it's films anniversary.
4:50:Wrap up/Finale

Also another day, or at the same time there will be a live drawing by Matt Frank, as well as something called "Godzilla vs. Kyoto," which is meant to promote the Kyoto Godzilla store. They will also be heavily promoting the online store, so I assume new products will be listed.

This toy will also come with the ticket or entrance, a special exclusive:

However, I imagine similar to the retro Godzilla, which was originally advertised as a special edition, we might get this one too.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu May 13, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Re: Online G-Fes May 22nd//Matt Frank

Post by Terasawa »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:07 pm From 4:10-4:50: Godzilla vs King Ghidorah Talk (presumably this is for it's films anniversary.
Awesome, I'm in.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

That or that new theme park attraction coming out.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:07 pm This is strange, because usually this happens in May, around Godzilla's birthday. I assume they will have something to show off.
I think you mean November there. ;)

Anyway, I don't think this is actually a full G-Fes, like the ones they've done in the previous years. They're even calling it "Bangai-hen", which translates to "Extra Edition".
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You