What new Kaiju should appear in WoG

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
LegendZilla
Sazer

What new Kaiju should appear in WoG

Post by LegendZilla »

Hey guys, LegendZilla here with a thread for something I rarely tackle on these forums. This time it is related to Toho’s planned Cinematic Universe of Godzilla aptly titled World of Godzilla. Since Legendary’s upcoming efforts are going to feature updated versions of classic giant monsters, both Japanese and western I think that Toho should kickstart their next era of Godzilla films with Godzilla himself fighting an entirely new monster(s) because a) it will be refreshing and b) we don’t want everyone to get to spoiled over Mothra and Ghidorah for the umpteetnth time.

What sort of ideas do you have for original Kaiju Toho could have up there sleeves? I think it would be neat if they’decided to look back at traditional Japanese mythology for inspiration and model a Kaiju after various Yokai. Or, perhaps finally poor Bagan could finally get a chance. What ideas do you have?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What new Kaiju should appear in WoG

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos