How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
shadowgigan
Futurian

Re: How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

Post by shadowgigan »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:I kind of want an anime that is totally bonkers ridiculous, I want Godzilla to talk and wield a katana or something. Perhaps even DBZ style fights somehow.
So, basically you want Monster Warrior Godzilla?
I think something like that would be amazing, yes! I need this manga, thanks for letting me know about it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: How Would You Improve the Anime Saga?

Post by Gigantis »

shadowgigan wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:
shadowgigan wrote:I kind of want an anime that is totally bonkers ridiculous, I want Godzilla to talk and wield a katana or something. Perhaps even DBZ style fights somehow.
So, basically you want Monster Warrior Godzilla?
I think something like that would be amazing, yes! I need this manga, thanks for letting me know about it!
LSD Jellyfish has the entire thing translated. He left a link of one of the threads here in this sight! :)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!