A mysterious image...

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Voyager
Keizer

A mysterious image...

Post by Voyager »

Anyone know what’s up with this?

I can see a Kilaak, Xilien, Mysterian, Simian and Nebulan But I’m not sure about the others. Also, I noticed what seems to be Mecha-King Ghidorah.
For Emperor and Empire!

tlyon2
Yojimbo

Re: A mysterious image...

Post by tlyon2 »

I believe it is just a fan made poster that someone made' but I' ve seen it somewhere before, as for the other alien races seen in the picture a Natal from Battle From Outer Space and a Messiah 13 Third Planet of Yomi Alien from The War In Space.

Damn that is a long ass name for an alien race' they should just shorten it to just Messiah 13 Aliens.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

VoyagerGoji wrote:Anyone know what’s up with this?

I can see a Kilaak, Xilien, Mysterian, Simian and Nebulan But I’m not sure about the others. Also, I noticed what seems to be Mecha-King Ghidorah.
Just reading the text, not looking stuff up, it's just a basic general plot of working together to create a monster called Mecha-Ghidorah that will destroy Godzilla (and the other monsters) and the earth. The top, title, can also be translated as "The Secret of Mecha-Ghidorah's birth".

Note, this monster is not MKG, but a separate monster created that was separate, and predated MKG:

This monster, is named Mecha-King Ghidorah, though it seems to be related or interchangeable with the image above:
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Short story made even shorter, it's kind of a "what-if" thing. Nicholas Driscoll wrote up an article about it earlier in the year: https://www.tohokingdom.com/blog/space- ... -godzilla/
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock