Blue Christmas (1978)

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Blue Christmas (1978)

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Thanks to a certain someone (you know who you are, just wasn't sure if a shoutout is a good idea), I was able to finally watch this masterpiece. Again another film to add to the ever growing pile of "Japanese masterpieces that are criminally underrated and unknown" in the West. I can see this becoming a film I'll watch over and over again in the future and it's easy to recommend to anyone on this site that has any interest in Toho's productions beyond Godzilla. Similar to Virus (1980) it feels like a large international film on an epic scale, although thankfully it's a bit better structured and also has a lot more to say. Director is Okamoto Kihachi, who I will definitely seek out his other films from here on out.

I think this is definitely the type of film that you're better off going into almost completely blind, but I'll post the trailer anyways as I think it will persuade people that are on the fence. Other than that, all there really is to say is that it's well directly, for the most part well acted, and there's a lot of really unique symbolism, both subtle and overt. Loosely, yes it is an SF film, though I would classify it more as a drama.

For Godzilla buffs there's a few cameos by well known Godzilla actors like Hideyo Amamoto (from GTTHM, EHOTD Godzilla's Revenge, and GMK) as well as a guy from Terror in the Streets (I unfortunately can't easily find what the actors name is).

Here's the trailer for anyone interested:

Should also go without saying the film has a fantastic soundtrack, and one of the catchiest themes:

From now on, I'm going to spoil the film, so stop reading. I'm not going to put spoiler tags, as usually I feel like that makes responding to people more difficult.

SPOILERS:
I thought the film was really strong story wise. One of the biggest praises I can give the film is how "street-level" it is. Although the film is loosely about an alien invasion, other than the brief shot in the fighter plane, and the brief flash of light with Saeko it's unclear if there is actually an alien invasion going on. Sure, yes, we know that news media and outlets are reporting alien sightings, but since the film has a big conspiracy element to it it is very unclear and intentionally ambiguous of whether these are actual extraterrestrials, hostile extraterials or something else. The movie plays out as if we are the actual characters, Minami and Oki, being introduced and coming across a conspiracy and like them, we never get full actual answers of what's going on. It's one of the best examples of a SF drama having just enough for it to be possible to swing one way or the other. While the film clearly has themes of genocide and discrimination (more on that in a second) the film is still just slightly open enough to leave open the possibility that the actions of the governments are justified. At the same time, there's enough evidence that the reverse might be happening: There's hints that the entire blue blood conspiracy may be manufactured such as the fact that it's reported early on that squids have blue blood and there's research going into making of blue blood, the fact that Doctor Hyodo knows something about this that is never properly explained, and dialogue from Hayada. We do know that at the base line the government is certainly killing people, and using conspiracies to silent people connected to it all. There's also a chance that the blue blood and the UFOs are both connected and real, but the latter is innocuous and unconnected. I think for this reason alone, the film deserves a lot of reviewing and I have a feeling I'll notice a lot more.

Similarly, the film also features a lot of red herrings (or blue herrings? :P ) that I think really enhances the confusion of the film. There's a Beatles rip-off called the Inhumanoids. They play the song "Blue Christmas" that in the film repeatedly plays throughout. At first, when I watched the film, I thought the big joke was that this would be a big schlocky movie where the Inhumanoids were aliens that were using music to convert/turn people into aliens...,which still actually could be true, it's left ambiguous what their actual role in this all was. Their plane gets shot down after they announce that something will happen on Christmas, so that's interesting. There is also a hypnotic element to their music and fans, but I suppose since they are based on the Beatles it shouldn't be much of a shock.

Talking more about some of the subtle touches of the film, it's really fantastic when the "dissident cafe" is raided and some of the members get beaten up. We see the people running the club have red blood. This isn't too subtle, but the film doesn't point it out explicitly, making the film show the audience that these people genuinely believed in the cause that they were fighting for and were not just in it for their own gain.

Addressing the themes of the movie, it's clear there's a direct relation to Nazism and the Holocaust. The loose plot is actually people are being born/have blue blood, and it's unclear how they got it, but world governments are beginning to round up those with blue blood and experiment and execute them. Other than the blood being blue, a completely superfluous condition not unlike skin color, the blood doesn't cause any illness or issue. The question I really have was what was the intent behind the film being about this? Unless there's some interview that outright explains it, I'm curious what made the decisions in this movie happen. Is the film about guilt about Japan's actions and involvement with the Nazi's in World War 2/the experimentation on people in China by Japan? That's really obvious yes, but I'm wondering if it's merely a plot-point/generalized view of it or more centralized guilt. It may also be tangentially related to Japanese internment camps in America. A large part of the film goes through the process of dehumanization, which isn't so subtle. It starts out with posing and portraying the idea of an outside invasion force, the UFO's. You can relate the UFO's to any external threat seen in any war. Then, it becomes an issue where the people with the blue blood are increasing, and pose an internal threat. This escalates into conspiracies where people with blue blood are tangentially reported to be bad people/taken out of positions of power: ie Yuki is going to be a famous actress but when she has blue blood a conspiracy is made to discredit her. People who sympathize with the blue blood people are also discredited and targeted.

This eventually culminates in the final act, where it is revealed and said that the world militaries will take out those that have blue blood and their sympathizers. Explicitly, at the end the military leaders tell the soldiers that "this is not murder as they are not human". I imagine that similar things are espoused by cruel fucked up racist dictators and leaders of genocides. Unfortunately relating it to todays events, it's not unlike the current treatment of dissidents in China, or undocumented people in the United States by Donald Trump, which unfortunately makes this an evergreen movie. People are related to an external threat, rounded up, and anyone who disagrees is shamed or called a traitor. They are de-legitimized by being called bad people based on bad actions of a very select few (bad hombres) in order to justify treating them like animals. Of course, for obvious reasons the film isn't about current events, but I think this film really sufficiently sums up a lot of ethos and pathos involved in terms of the rise of totalitarianism and the course for genocide. Similar to Gojira 1954, it's a historically significant film that is both entertaining and mind-opening.

While obviously not condoning the murders of people by the hands of Oki, I think the film also does a good job at making him a sympathetic character and not a complete monster. It shows the danger of people buying into fucked up operations and assignments all in the interest of national security. It also serves as the build-up to one of the worst gut-punches I've ever seen in a film. I love all the awkward imagery with Oki discovering blood right after having sex with Saeko and also showing some form of actually being human. Same with all the shots of him traveling with Saeko. Worth noting that while obviously Christmas is a Christian holiday in the west in Japan it's often celebrated a romantic holiday for couples. It's interesting thinking about why Christmas was specifically chosen as a holiday to basically predicate the film on.

Another theme of the film can be seen related to disease and sexuality. Again, another evergreen subject. While thankfully Covid-19 hasn't caused the outrage or skepticism caused in the film, I do know and have seen people be discriminated/targeted because they contracted Coronavirus. While again this predates the AIDs crisis, I found it very interesting that there's an element of sexuality involved in all this. Everyone we are seen to have blue-blood, minus Harada, has some sort of sexual relation involved and a big theme of the film is the unknowingness of how it spreads. I also thought the film might have had some relation to Japan's declining birth population, although I'm not sure if that was even a thing happening in 1978. A red herring though the Inumanoids is connecting western drugs and sexuality to degeneracy and possibly "foreign invasions of Japanese people having biracial kids, although the film sort of makes the case itself that it's not promoting any sort of xenophobia.

On an unrelated and personal note, I really loved all the shots from NYC in the film. I've pretty much been to every single place in those scenes. I'm pretty sure the cemetery that Minami meets Hyodo in is Greenwood Cemetery. I admit it got me a bit nostalgic, especially because I used to hang out in DUMBO and Williamsburg where Hyodo talks more to Minami. Since I haven't been back to NYC in a year, and most likely due to corona won't go back for a few years, this has made me incredibly nostalgic. My only complaint is that when they go to "3rd Avenue and 50th street" that definitely wasn't shot in Brooklyn (unless I mistook where they were going) :P I liked how NYC was portrayed a lot, not overtly grimy but not the big bustling times square fame laden place a lot of foreign productions like to make NYC out to be. The fact they even went to Brooklyn was incredible. All of this makes me wonder how often we see random street level shots of tokyo in certain films and how Tokyoites might have similar responses.

In summary, I loved this film. I thought the film was well directed, with great cinematography, music and themes. Completely underrated gem and everyone should see it.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Re: Blue Christmas (1978)

Post by Terasawa »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Director is Okamoto Kihachi

Anno is a big Okamoto fanboy. The "Blood Type: Blue" thing in NGE is taken directly from this film (the English title on the title card, actually).
...a guy from Terror in the Streets (I unfortunately can't easily find what the actors name is).
Do you mean Hideji Otaki (大滝秀治)? He had roles in quite a few truly great Japanese movies. He also plays a stock Takashi Shimura-type in The War in Space and Deathquake, neither of which is exactly a great Japanese movie. :P Actually, this is one of the last truly impressive casts for (ostensibly) a Toho sci-fi movie.

Other than that I don't have much to say that you haven't already said. It didn't quite meet my expectations the one time I watched it, but I have it pegged for an eventual re-watch. However, the trailer is one of my favorites.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Worth noting that in the anime Blue Gender, a similar reference is made, which MIGHT be connected to Blue Christmas. Prior to the events of the story, a mysterious disease spreads around. Meanwhile, the creatures in the anime, the blue, are mysterious insectoids that started to appear.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Gender

The anime can obviously be inspired by NGE, and clearly takes a lot from Godzilla and other things like mecha anime (and Starship Troopers!). However, I think it's worth noting this might have slightly inspired by Blue Christmas. In an ironic way, this also ties to the Godzilla anime trilogy, as similar events happen in the backstory to that with creatures gradually waking up naturally that are alien. I'm not saying that any of this directly is all linked together, but given with what you've said about NGE and what I've shown, it's possible this film was a lot more influential than we have given it credit for.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Glad to here you loved the movie! That was a great rundown. The film's so rich in content - there are just layers of material to analyze, some of which I'm not sure I quite understand the meaning of (If there ever was meant to be any to begin with) like the aforementioned bits with the squid blood and The Humanoid's cryptic messaging, but there's still so much to grasp onto, and boy does it stick.

I first saw Blue Christmas in early 2015, and while I enjoyed, I didn't really view it as much more than a real weird Japanese sci-fi movie, with some great performances, visuals (The cinematographer was Daisaku Kimura, who also worked on the likes of Submersion of Japan and Virus) and messed up content. But I rewatched it in 2018 around Christmas time (The ideal time, obviously), and was completely swept away. All the aforementioned stuff was still great, but the very concept of people being rounded up and placed in internment camps for being different hit more than a little close to home. Trump's draconian immigration policies are of course what immediately sprang to mind, but you also have the likes of China's Muslim "re-eduction" camps and India's migrant detention centers. The movie's hardly subtle in its imagery, right down to a documentary about Hitler and the Holocaust playing on TV at one point, but boy has it aged like fine wine.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Another idea that occurred to me is that if the SF events of the film are taken literally, the film can be seen as a "remake"/"twist" on the birth of christ. Sounds strange, but I think that might be why the climax and operations take place directly before Christmas. The Inhumanoids and UFO's can be likened to angels preparing for the birth and prophesying a new savior. They say something will happen on Christmas, and we never actually get to what that is as the climax takes place a few hours before midnight. It's possible that the world governments know something, like the existence of aliens/angels that are here to save humanity and as a result attempt to genocide all the blue-blood people from being born. Remember that some of the first people to be killed are a baby born with blue-blood.

Oki slept with Saeko, and presumably would have slept with her/conceived a child on Christmas/Christmas Eve presuming the genocide didn't take place. It's a strong focal point of the scenes leading up to their demise when they talk about having a baby.

Again a lot of symbolism can be made to the persecution of the Jews and Early Christians in the torah and New testament as well as the in life treatment of Jews during the Holocaust. You can also make comparisons to the night of glass, when Hitler and Germany really started turning on the Hewish people and killing and destroying businesses.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

This movie is one of my top favorites. I first saw it years ago after getting the Japanese DVD. Even without any subtitles I found the movie very fascinating. I recently obtained a fansub for it, so I can't wait to finally watch it again and fully understand everything.

Also, Tatsuya Nakadai became one of my favorite actors thanks to this movie. Speaking of the recognizable faces, there's also Shin Kishida in a small role (Nanbara from MG74).
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

G-Matt wrote:This movie is one of my top favorites. I first saw it years ago after getting the Japanese DVD. Even without any subtitles I found the movie very fascinating. I recently obtained a fansub for it, so I can't wait to finally watch it again and fully understand everything.

Also, Tatsuya Nakadai became one of my favorite actors thanks to this movie. Speaking of the recognizable faces, there's also Shin Kishida in a small role (Nanbara from MG74).
I suppose the film has a enough English dialogue and visual hints that you could figure out what's going on without too much knowledge.

Funnily enough, apparently in 2017 the Japan in NYC played it. Post corona if they show it again definitely go see it. I can imagine the film being a lot more beautiful on a big screen.
https://www.japansociety.org/event/blue-christmas

I regret not going to that and wonder how many films I missed through that program. Also funnily enough the site uses Space Hunter M's video for the trailer.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

Looks like a pretentious bore that servers to only arouse ignorant virtue signalers. The theme of using aliens as an allegory for discrimination has been done to death.I'd watch it to confirm my beliefs if it wasn't so hard to find.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

“If I don’t like it then anyone who does like it does so for illegitimate reasons”.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

I never said that. Sounds like you are projecting your own insecurities on to me. I just don't like the same recycled cliches.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

You said “it only servers [sic] to arouse ignorant virtue signalers.” So because it “only” does that then all other opinions on it are in your eyes invalid. In other words, those of us here who like it do so only because we are virtue signalers, not for any artistic reasons.

Unless you’d like to clarify what you really meant.
Last edited by Terasawa on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

Terasawa wrote:You said “it only servers [sic] to arouse ignorant virtue signalers.” So because it “only” does that then all other opinions on it are in your eyes invalid. In other words, those of us here who like it do so only because we are virtue signalers, not for any artistic reasons.

Way to misquote me. Can't say I am surprised given the audience this movie seemed to be going for. I never said "it only servers" I said
Looks like a pretentious bore that servers to only arouse ignorant virtue signalers. The theme of using aliens as an allegory for discrimination has been done to death. I'd watch it to confirm my beliefs if it wasn't so hard to find.
I made it quite clear I haven't seen it but am going off of what I know and would watch it if I had the means. So I am going off of the story that has been revealed and it looks like the same cliches I've become accustomed to in sci-fi. Star Trek, Star Wars, District 9 etc all have had those themes pop up at some point.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Omegazilla wrote:
Terasawa wrote:You said “it only servers [sic] to arouse ignorant virtue signalers.” So because it “only” does that then all other opinions on it are in your eyes invalid. In other words, those of us here who like it do so only because we are virtue signalers, not for any artistic reasons.

Way to misquote me. Can't say I am surprised given the audience this movie seemed to be going for. I never said "it only servers" I said Looks like a pretentious bore that servers to only arouse ignorant virtue signalers. The theme of using aliens as an allegory for discrimination has been done to death. I'd watch it to confirm my beliefs if it wasn't so hard to find.
You're right, I did misquote you. But I don't see how the placement of "only" dramatically alters the meaning of your statement:

"...it only servers to arouse ignorant virtue signalers"
&
"...that servers only to arouse ignorant virtue signalers"

mean the same thing. And now you’ve doubled down on it with “can’t say I’m surprised...” :roll:

Ignoring for a minute that writing off an allegory as simply "arousing virtue signalers" (yikes)... The objection I had with your statement was that it seemed to only belittle and attempt to invalidate the opinions of those who like the movie. If it "only" does something then by definition it cannot do anything else. So by saying it "serves only to arouse virtue signalers" then, intentionally or otherwise, you are in essence saying that *that* is the only reason people enjoy that movie. It's a slap in the face of those who enjoy it for legitimately good reasons: the artistry of its creators, its themes, its story, etc.
I made it quite clear I haven't seen it but am going off of what I know and would watch it if I had the means. So I am going off of the story that has been revealed and it looks like the same cliches I've become accustomed to in sci-fi. Star Trek, Star Wars, District 9 etc all have had those themes pop up at some point.
But that's not really fair to this movie, which predates that trope in all of those except the original Star Trek. "Aliens as allegory for persecution" is a cliche in film, but mostly in the years since Blood Type: Blue. Couldn't by the same logic you say Godzilla is a pretentious, cliched bore?
Last edited by Terasawa on Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegazilla »

You're right, I did misquote you. But I don't see how the placement of "only" dramatically alters the meaning of your statement:

"...it only servers to arouse ignorant virtue signalers"
&
"...that servers only to arouse ignorant virtue signalers"

mean the same thing. And now you’ve doubled down on it with “can’t say I’m surprised...” :roll:

It seems you are taking my statement emotionally instead of paying attention to what I said. I said "looks like meaning that is what I am gathering at face value from what I know about the film's themes. That was not a review of the movie, which I actually WOULD like to see by the way. While I find recycled themes to be a bore, that does not discount the film's sheer face value factor. If you are aware of any links, do tell me via PM.
Ignoring for a minute that writing off an allegory as simply "arousing virtue signalers" (yikes)... The objection I had with your statement was that it seemed to only belittle and attempt to invalidate the opinions of those who like the movie. If it "only" does something then by definition it cannot do anything else. So by saying it "serves only to arouse virtue signalers" then, intentionally or otherwise, you are in essence saying that *that* is the only reason people enjoy that movie. It's a slap in the face of those who enjoy it for legitimately good reasons: the artistry of its creators, its themes, its story, etc.
Never wrote it off. If I did I wouldn't be interesting in giving it a shot would I? Like I said previously, the film's "sheer face value factor" basically meaning what you just said about creators and story etc. The movie's basic raw premise of blue blood in of itself is pretty different and interesting. Not to mention realistic depictions of how that scenario would be treated. When you start branching out into the themes though with Adolf Hitler (wow haven't heard him used before!) that's when I just get bored and things begin to lose their luster.
But that's not really fair to this movie, which predates that trope in all of those except the original Star Trek. "Aliens as allegory for persecution" is a cliche in film, but mostly in the years since Blood Type: Blue. Couldn't by the same logic you say Godzilla is a pretentious, cliched bore
That is just plain wrong. The original Star Wars came out in 1977. Those were just a few examples anyway I could list more in sci-fi (that also predate this movie) like Doctor Who, The Time Machine, Planet of the Apes etc. They can certainly be entertaining, but the themes have been done before ad nauseam and like I said are a bore. That doesn't mean there is no value or point into watching them. I like to watch some those every now and then, but the attempt at being "deep" and "different" falls flat on its face because it's been done to death. Funny you mention Godzilla though. I am not a frequent poster, but one of my most frequent complaints about Godzilla content is that there is too much recycled content and we need some new ideas.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Omegazilla wrote:
Terasawa wrote:But that's not really fair to this movie, which predates that trope in all of those except the original Star Trek. "Aliens as allegory for persecution" is a cliche in film, but mostly in the years since Blood Type: Blue. Couldn't by the same logic you say Godzilla is a pretentious, cliched bore
That is just plain wrong. The original Star Wars came out in 1977.
I know Star Wars came out in 1977. What I was trying to say was that the original SW doesn't feature the "persecuted aliens as allegory for minorities" trope, at least not that I can recall. So while Star Wars precedes this 1978 Toho film, it can't be said that SW is a film with this trope which predates Blood Type: Blue. My apologies if that wasn't clear. Or if I'm mistaken -- not a big SW fan.

I'm gonna shoot you a PM about the rest of this stuff.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Yeah, the Star Wars comparison is ignorant, since while the movie itself predates Blue Christmas, there's nothing remotely like this in it. I don't care if the EU would establish Hammerheads as being oppressed by the Empire 20+ years later, that doesn't count.

That said, it's fine to be critical of using aliens or unrealistic figures like mutants as allegories for oppressed peoples. It is pretty weird how viewers tend to empathize a lot more with blatantly inhuman things before actual humans in movies. (Hell, why didn't you cite individual Ultraman episodes or Inazuman Flash?)

For the record, those oppressed in Blue Christmas aren't aliens, but rather people who have apparently been exposed to UFOs, but its the same vibe. But calling it a tool to"arouse ignorant virtue signalers" makes you sound like a piece of shit.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Omegazilla wrote:Looks like a pretentious bore that servers to only arouse ignorant virtue signalers. The theme of using aliens as an allegory for discrimination has been done to death.I'd watch it to confirm my beliefs if it wasn't so hard to find.
Sorry, but a really shitty take, especially considering you haven’t seen the movie. There’s a fair amount of drama and mystery, none of which is too hard to follow, or like “omg look how special we are for having this message” so it’s incorrect to call it pretentious. As a straight alone drama film, ignoring some of my own analyses it works well as a film with a build up of plot and conclusion to said plot. It’s also well-shot and looks visually nice, and has some great acting and music.

In addition, while I made modern references to current events, considering things like McCarthyism, Japanese Internment Camps, the holocaust, the stuff with unit 713 and many other atrocities, it’s not like the film is portraying some event that is clearly solely fictional and beyond something that’s capable of happening in order to push some sort of “agenda”. Considering most art if reflective of society, I don’t understand where this modern mindset of “film was inspired by real life events, or may actually tie into something”=bad.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Post by Space Hunter M »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I don’t understand where this modern mindset of “film was inspired by real life events, or may actually tie into something”=bad.
I'm sure Ishiro Honda was just "virtue signaling" everybody with the original Godzilla, The Mysterians and etc.

That being said, it's nice being in the club of actually having seen the movie. ;)

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Does anyone know where I could find a link to this flick? I've been wanting to see Blue Christmas for like 10 years. I'm willing to do manual labor, chauffeur duties, and/or crappy backup vocals on your next Christmas OR Chanukah album (but not both)
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

KaijusHunter
Samurai

Post by KaijusHunter »

Major sssspielberg! wrote:Does anyone know where I could find a link to this flick? I've been wanting to see Blue Christmas for like 10 years. I'm willing to do manual labor, chauffeur duties, and/or crappy backup vocals on your next Christmas OR Chanukah album (but not both)
PM me. I will upload it for you.

Since there is no legal way of watching this film in the West, I have no remorse sharing a link. Same goes for every Toho movie that falls into that category (so like 90% of their catalogue).
Last edited by KaijusHunter on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
“For the next 30 minutes, you'll experience a parting of mind from body and become swallowed into this mysterious time.”