Godzilla (Showa) vs. Desghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Godzilla (Showa) vs. Desghidorah

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Godzilla (Showa)

VS.

Desghidorah

Rules:
-1975 feats for Godzilla
-Flying form Desghidorah
-Win by death

Arena: The Never-Never (Pacific Rim The Black)

Verdict: I believe Desghidorah can win via spamming his beams at Godzilla, while also being able to tank Godzilla's hits. Desghidorah can also fly, meaning he can hit Godzilla from above. Desghidorah also displays an extreme amount of durability, because Mothra Leo was not able to kill him, and Mothra Leo is extermely powerful, and he had to be sealed off. Desghidorah takes this about 7/10 times due to his sheer durability and power.

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla (Showa) vs. Desghidorah

Post by Houndoom »

I don't think flight it going to matter too much. While Desghidorah is fast it's not like Godzilla hasn't battled Rodan, Mothra, and King Ghidorah and has brought them down to ground level. If he does, it's a clean sweep with Godzilla having better skill and strength.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Godzilla (Showa) vs. Desghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Showa Godzilla can’t beat Desghidorah. Leo’s onslaught would make any Showa kaiju a burnt husk, and Desghidorah was enduring it without much damage. Des’ firepower isn’t the most impressive thing, but combined with his freakish durability means he’ll win the war of attrition, especially given he can blast Godzilla back with the energy pulse at any point then lay into him with Lava Gouts.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.