Big Fau vs King Joe Storage Custom

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Big Fau vs King Joe Storage Custom

Post by Kaijuking101 »

https://bigo.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Fau

vs

https://ultraseries.fandom.com/wiki/Kin ... AGE_Custom

Arena: An open field

Rules:
Scaled.

Verdict:
Tough call. By reputation Big Fau is pretty menacing, however, he seems quite lumbering. King Joe Storage Custom on the other hand seems a lot more mobile, and can spilt and change into different forms to suit the scenario, but his firepower seems less than Big O's, and so does his durability, and Big Fau was wrecking Big O iirc. Abstaining, but leaning Big Fau.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Big Fau vs King Joe Storage Custom

Post by Voyager »

If this were my life and love KJB, this would be a tough call, as it as right now, Big Fau is sure to have this. KJSC may be more versatile and agile, but his hits won’t hurt Big Fau like Big Fau’s will hurt KJSC.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:06 pm If this were my life and love KJB, this would be a tough call, as it as right now, Big Fau is sure to have this. KJSC may be more versatile and agile, but his hits won’t hurt Big Fau like Big Fau’s will hurt KJSC.
Now I know exactly what my route will have to be for your tourney. Thanks.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:05 am
Voyager wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:06 pm If this were my life and love KJB, this would be a tough call, as it as right now, Big Fau is sure to have this. KJSC may be more versatile and agile, but his hits won’t hurt Big Fau like Big Fau’s will hurt KJSC.
Now I know exactly what my route will have to be for your tourney. Thanks.
Oh oh, I see. A classic move of pitting two options against one another.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t really see KJSC succeeding here. Definitely faster, but when his opponent is going to be pretty much a brick wall of durability that KJSC isn’t getting through for a while, speed isn’t enough. Any hits Big Fau lands will be brutal, especially the laser cannons, but melee won’t be fun either. KJSC puts in a good fight, but eventually falls.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Does King Joe have the D4 Ray equipped?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.