70s Showa Godzilla vs 5 GRA Anguiruses

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

70s Showa Godzilla vs 5 GRA Anguiruses

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

70s Godzilla

VS.

5 First Generation Anguiruses

Rules:
- Fight takes place in Osaka
- GRA feats only for the Anguiruses
- GvH-TOMG feats for Godzilla
- Fight to the death

Verdict: I think Godzilla still wins despite the numbers disadvantage. He’s displayed strength sufficient to hurl his foes here around with ease, and the durability to withstand their bites long enough to seize victory. His atomic ray is also much more focused and powerful than it was back in 1955, so it won’t just get shrugged off like then.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: 70s Showa Godzilla vs 5 GRA Anguiruses

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think Godzilla will eventually win this battle out, but he’s definitely not gonna be enjoying life for quite a while. The Anguiruses are gonna rip him up something good before he finally triumphs.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image