Shin Godzilla vs Cyberzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Shin Godzilla vs Cyberzilla

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... tml#fourth

vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/tv/cyber_godzilla.htm

Rules:

1. Shin is as he was at the climax of his movie

Arena: Tokyo

I've made it no secret that I feel Shin Godzilla is one of the weaker incarnations of the character in terms of firepower and especially in fighting prowess. However, I do feel he is at least better than the likes of Cyberzilla, who while designed to actually fight other kaiju, is made of paper mache and whose firepower just isn't enough to breach Shin Godzilla's extremely durable hide. The best Cyberzilla can hope for is to knock down Shin and quickly get to cover so Shin exhausts himself, but I just don't see him fighting like that, and if he gets tagged by the lasers, that's very bad news for him.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Shin Godzilla vs Cyberzilla

Post by Nagoda »

Cyber Godzilla dies. Shin as he was at the end of the film basically treated everything as hostile, and to spite the people who say Shin Won’t fight Monsters cause he has no reason to attack them or know what they are, he would very much attack Cyber Godzilla since he is a Cyborg and partially man made, and everything man made that shoots missiles has tried to hurt him. So he’s going to be blasting upon seeing those missiles in Cyber-Godzilla’s Spines and the metal on his body.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Yeah I don’t really see cyber Godzilla taking the win on this, A single wrong move at a split second, Shin Godzilla would freaking annihilate cyber Godzilla with his lasers.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Cyber-Zilla is more dead than a deteriorated chicken corpse in the midst of a fire tornado.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Always feel people are a bit too harsh about Shin round these parts, frankly thing its beams are way underestimated, but far as this match goes yeah Cyber Godzilla has more maneuverability and more weapons, but that doesn't mean much when Shin's beam is gonna slice it to pieces.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:31 pm frankly thing its beams are way underestimated,
I always thought they were way overestimated. I don’t see them as the crazy op thing many people see.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:43 pm
godjacob wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:31 pm frankly thing its beams are way underestimated,
I always thought they were way overestimated. I don’t see them as the crazy op thing many people see.
I mean, you tend to think anything not in the Showa era is overestimated lol

I way more see people round here thinking Shin couldn't survive its own shadow vs. its beams being god killers.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:43 pm
I mean, you tend to think anything not in the Showa era is overestimated lol
I think Destoroyah, SpaceG, Super MG and GKG could destroy almost any other kaiju, thank you very much. I’m a Showa and Heisei Stan. A legacy fan, one might say.
For Emperor and Empire!