Godzilla (GMK) vs The worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Godzilla (GMK) vs The worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Inspired by SoggyNoodles2016. Infuriated by Monsters Resurrected's misrepresentation of their extinct species, the enraged ghosts of all the Spinosaurs across the Cretaceous congregate into the body of Godzilla and send their new vessel to do battle with the horrid abomination of pseudo-paleontology.

Godzilla

VS

Spinosaurus

Rules: Standard Heisei Scaling.

Battleground: Las Vegas, because I hate that city.

Verdict: If the Spinosaurus manages to carve up deep enough wounds into Godzilla's body, then he might win this--aside from that, though, I think Godzilla possesses the bigger chance of winning this fight. For one if he hits the dinosaur's sail with literally anything, then it's game over for the Spino. For another, Godzilla's been mauled before by both Ghidorah and Baragon and proceeded to wipe the floor with both; the only reason he exploded from his own heat ray was because Admiral Tachibana managed to blast a complete hole through his body inside and out. Godzilla's a decent at worst melee fighter and will not just stand there and scream if the Spinosaur gets in close, and when Godzilla's atomic ray hits the Spinosaur, that shi**y abomination is going down.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla (GMK) vs The worst Spinosaurus ever conceived by humankind

Post by Jermobooka »

Between GMK’s effective immortality and atomic breath, I think ‘ol Ghost Godzilla takes this.

Off topic but, it sounds like that one outdated video personally offends you or something, Shin14 :lol:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Jermobooka wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:18 pm Between GMK’s effective immortality and atomic breath, I think ‘ol Ghost Godzilla takes this.

Off topic but, it sounds like that one outdated video personally offends you or something, Shin14 :lol:
*takes off sunglasses*

You have no idea.

*cries in Sarchosuchus and Carcharodontosaurus* :cry:
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Spino might manage to pierce Godzilla’s skin, but it’s all over when he brings the atomic breath out.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'm not seeing the Spinosaurus faring well here. Keep in mind, Ghidorah's energy ball attack hit Godzilla with enough force to create a large explosion that launched him into the bay, and Godzilla only received a hole to his shoulder, which later had to be drilled from the inside out to cause Godzilla to blow himself up with his beam. So I highly doubt the Spino's claws would replicate anywhere near that level of damage. Godzilla's Atomic Ray could absolutely seriously wound, if not outright kill the Spinosaurus with one shot, especially if he hits its sail, though considering his strength and durability, I don't think Godzilla will even need his beam here.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:15 pm Inspired by SoggyNoodles2016

Godzilla wins. One shot of atomic breath will eviscerate the Spinosaurus and a shove will cripple it, no matter how much damage it does.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I could maybe see the Spino winning if he can claw deep enough into Godzilla's skin in order to dig a hole into his body and cause the atomic breath to just come out of Goji's body.. that's kind of assuming Godzilla doesn't just fire it right away though, which he probably will. Meaning GMK wins.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!