Therizinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Therizinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Therizinosaurus

VS

Carcharodontosaurus Saharicus

Rules: Male Therizinosaurus; Female Carcharodontosaurus.

Battleground: the shores of Isla Sorna.

Verdict: I’m giving this to Therizinosaurus. Carcharodontosaurus may have been the apex predator of its Mid-Cretaceous ecosystem, but it’s never faced a dinosaur like what it’s fighting here. While Carcharodontosaurus will have a chance if she manages to get in close enough to snap her jaws on the herbivore’s neck or inflict enough wounds to bleed him out, all it will take is one good swipe of the Therizinosaurus’ claws to win the fight.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: Therizinosaurus vs Carcharodontosaurus

Post by Nagoda »

I am a bit biased here cause this is my favorite dino but I will give it to the Therizinosaurus. Sure it’s a herbivore, and sure one bite to that long neck might snap it, but can the Carcharodontosaurus get past those sharp claws the size of bananas? Sure they might have been fragile in combat, but that doesn’t stop them from scratching an eye out or looking intimidating. But if he does get past those claws, there isn’t much stopping the predator from tearing into him.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Honestly, this is kind of just a draw.

Carchar can kill the Theri if it gets close enough but this depends on getting past the claws. Theri can ward off the Carchar but it's not really able to do anything.

Given these are the natural versions of the animals, I'm gonna assume they eventually realize it's not worth it like most predator-prey interactions and go their separate ways to figure out where the heck they ended up :p

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The thing about the Therizino is that, unless it can score a lucky hit and cut something vital, its claws simply aren't going to do nearly as much damage as the Carcharo's jaws can do to it in a single attack. Meanwhile, the Carcharo can bite once and is much more likely to inflict a serious wound that could potentially cause the Therizino to bleed out and/or go into shock. Thus, the Carcharo would likely win in that case.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA