Godzilla (Heisei) and Moguera vs Grand King Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (Heisei) and Moguera vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Heisei 94) and Moguera (Heisei) VS Grand King Ghidorah

Arena: Fukuoka

Rules: Grand is scaled up to 150 meters in height and 125,000 tons in weight.
Godzilla will gain the Spiral Fire Ray after 25 minutes of combat.

Verdict: I think Godzilla and Moguera can win this after a brutal fight. Grand’s onslaught will be difficult even for these two to withstand, but between Moguera’s Spiral Grenade Missiles and Godzilla hellacious strength if Grand tries to engage in melee (which he will), the duo can dish out plenty of damage of their own even with Grand’s barrier. I don’t know if Godzilla’s Spiral Fire Ray could pierce Grand’s barrier, it did withstand Rainbow Mothra’s assault, but if he could land it it would be huge damage (I do think Grand’s barrier wouldn’t protect from a beam that’s fired point blank, so if Godzilla uses the Spiral Ray up close it could work). Again, Grand will make them work for it though, I see him putting up just as much of a fight as SpaceGodzilla, if not more so.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla (Heisei) and Moguera vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think Godzilla will be able to emerge victorious here, but only just. His spiral ray will probably be what lends him victory in the end--but MOGEURA isn't gonna survive this bout.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla (Heisei) and Moguera vs Grand King Ghidorah

Post by Zasraniec »

I think the duo wins. Grand Ghidorah is very powerful but Godzilla and Moguera seemed to have strangely good synergy together and if they downed Spacegodzilla I am sure they can down Ghidorah in the end. Both opponents are smart enough to work together well and while Ghidorah is powerful he isn't particularly intelligent. I think it will be a defensive battle with Godzilla eventually getting the spiral ray and beating the beast.