Cave Bear (Son of Kong) vs Gabara vs Destoroyah (Aggregate/Flying) vs Zedus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Cave Bear (Son of Kong) vs Gabara vs Destoroyah (Aggregate/Flying) vs Zedus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Cave Bear VS Gabara VS Destoroyah (Aggregate) VS Zedus

Arena: Monster Island

Rules: Scaled
Destoroyah can switch between Aggregate and Flying Form

Verdict: I think the Destoroyah Aggregate wins overall for its potent beam, secondary jaws, and the ability to become the flying form, but the order of the other three I am unsure. The Cave Bear is vicious and strong, but he lacks any special abilities, which means between Zedus’ tongue and Gabara’s electricity he has a disadvantage, but he could still just maul Zedus. I think Gabara takes second place, as he was able to actually get some good hits in on 60s Godzilla, which is more than I think Zedus or Cave Bear could do. Between Zedus and Cave Bear, just depends on how quick Zedus is to use his spear tongue I suppose.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Cave Bear (Son of Kong) vs Gabara vs Destoroyah (Aggregate/Flying) vs Zedus

Post by Kiryu2012 »

None of the other three can do anything to stop Destoroyah from just beam spamming them to death from the air. Zedus really isn't much of a good fighter outside of his spear tongue, and would be at a disadvantage against Gabara and especially the Cave Bear. Gabara's electricity might help against the Bear's better melee, and he's at least capable enough to tangle with Godzilla briefly.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Cave Bear (Son of Kong) vs Gabara vs Destoroyah (Aggregate/Flying) vs Zedus

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Yeah, I'd say Destoroyah takes this bout pretty handily. Gabara would probably be able to annoy him at best before his untimely death, and the Cave Bear and Zedus would just get their dicks blasted in really skreeonking fast.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image