Theropod Throwdown

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Theropod Throwdown

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gwangi vs Diablo vs Gorosaurus vs Fang

Arena: Hell Creek (Late Cretaceous)

Rules:
-Standard T-rex size scaling
-DAM Gorosaurus

Verdict: Diablo holds an edge for being the only one here with a ranged attack with his fire breath, not to mention his teleportation that can not only get him out of a bind, but also burn whoever's too close to him. Gorosaurus and Fang might not like his fire breath, but Gwangi should be able to handle it enough to maul him to death. Apart from his fire, Diablo's not as tough as the likes of Gwangi, and may end up getting taken out by him. Between Fang and Goro, Fang is much quicker on her feet, and I'd say she's got the stronger set of jaws. This might end up coming down to Gwangi and Fang, and between those two I'm a bit torn, leaning Gwangi for his durability.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Theropod Throwdown

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Fang could maul any of them in a 1v1 due to her speed, agility, strength (biting off another T-Rex’s snout, killing the giant bats with ease, breaking the skin and drawing blood from a mammoth way larger than her), and durability (survived getting thrashed around by the giant spider, surviving the beatdown from Krog). She gets my vote.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.