Ultraman Tiga vs Legion

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ultraman Tiga vs Legion

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ultraman Tiga vs Legion

Arena: Osaka

Rules: Scaled
Legion has her swarm
Tiga’s time limit is 5 minutes
Only feats from Tiga’s series

Verdict: Tiga is much more agile than Gamera is and is much more versatile, however, Legion is much more potent than a typical Tiga monster of the week and her attacks will be brutal on the Ultra. What does make me lean Tiga slightly is the more impressive monsters he’s faced, like Silvergon, show that he can handle a kaiju of Legion’s caliber, and as well show that he has abilities that can put Legion down if he uses them, which he probably would if pushed to that point.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Ultraman Tiga vs Legion

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Tiga's got nothing in his aresenal that'll bring Legion down in less than five minutes. Legion steamrolls.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Ultraman Tiga vs Legion

Post by edgaguirus »

If Tiga had more than 5 minutes, then I'd give it to Tiga. With the limit, Tiga will not win. Like most Ultramen, Tiga will open with physical attack, and Legion has a tough exterior. Legion also has a shield that can block energy attacks, and could send the swarm to cause Tiga problems. If Tiga had more time, then he could figure out a way to win, but with a time limit, the Ultra hero loses.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.