Two Cute Robots Beat The Snot Out Of Each Other (SP Spoilers)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Two Cute Robots Beat The Snot Out Of Each Other (SP Spoilers)

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Jet Jaguar PP

vs.

Sevenger (STORAGE ver.)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules:
No retreats or surrender.
Jet Jaguar and Sevenger does not possess any of their additional weapons (Harpoon Gun, Super Rigid Core Drill Fist, Anguirus Spear, SAA Support Weapon 40mm General Purpose Autocannon).
Sevenger is piloted by Haruki.

Verdict: I'm going to go with Jet Jaguar. He's a far more agile and aggressive fighter, and once he's in close, it's going to be very hard for Sevenger to counterattack and get some breathing room before he either get scrapped or his batteries run out.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Two Cute Robots Beat The Snot Out Of Each Other (SP Spoilers)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Jet Jaguar does not have a time limit, has the much better durability feats of withstanding attacks from Godzilla Ultima, and has the much better strength feats of smacking Ultima around whereas Sevenger would have been able to accomplish literally nothing against Ultima even with weapons.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.