Falconer Predator vs The City Hunter

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Falconer Predator vs The City Hunter

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Falconer:

VS

City Hunter:

Rules: The City Hunter can only use his Wrist Blades; no medi-kits allowed; both Predators start the battle masked; both Predators are in peak physical condition; no self-destruct devices allowed.

Battleground: The Game Preserve Planet.

Verdict: I think this battle can go either way. Both Preds are very physically powerful, very agile to boot, are masters at hand-to-hand wrist blade combat, and both of them very honorable to the point where they will allow their opponent to get back up if one knocks the other down instead of instantly finishing them off. I think the outcome of this battle rests solely on who manages to land the lucky fatal blow first--or, alternatively, if one can return to their feet fast enough to retaliate with a death blow after the other has knocked them down.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Falconer Predator vs The City Hunter

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

City Hunter canonically was an amateur upstart while Falconer was trained enough to catch a Yajuta Predator on its own, he kind of curbstomps, not even taking in account the longer blades.

RIP Evan.