Four Iconic Weirdos Enter a Bar…

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Voyager
Keizer

Four Iconic Weirdos Enter a Bar…

Post by Voyager »

Gyaos (Showa) vs Barugon vs Zigra vs Guiron

Rules: Uhh… I guess we can actually use their bullshit canon weights.
‘67 Gyaos only. No Space Gyaos stuff.
Fight to the Death, KO, or Retreat.

Arena: Terra, Dawn. The sun rises in 10 minutes.

Verdict: Ultimately, this is a tough choice, but I believe Barugon can take his. His rainbow is potent and has lethal accuracy, and his freezing tongue is nothing to scoff at either. Guiron’s cutting ability has been something of heavy debate, but he was able to cleave a (space) Gyaos into pieces, but I’m not sure it’d be the same. Zigra’s beams could be of trouble, but he’s not very mobile on land, and I doubt his beams have the range of Barugon’s artillery painbow.

Gyaos’ ray is also something to be scared off, and it does have fair range. The thing with Gyaos is that he’s very badly affected by light, and if he’s not already dead by the time the sun rises, he’ll be severely hampered to the point where he wouldn’t be able to fight back much. Long story short, Barugon wins.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Four Iconic Weirdos Enter a Bar…

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Barugon or Guiron, just depends on who gets the first shot in on the other. Barugon could easily freeze Guiron over, but Guiron could just as easily slice Barugon’s skull in half by leaping at him. However, because of the presence of the other two, I have to go with Guiron because Barugon will be distracted with trying to freeze the other two. I don’t know if anything indicates the Space Gyaos is more durable than regular Gyaos, so Guiron will deal with that no issue, and Zigra is… well he’s Zigra.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.