🙈🙉🙊(SP Spoilers)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
SoggyNoodles2016

🙈🙉🙊(SP Spoilers)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Probably blind monke (those eyes are cloudy as fuck)

Vs

Monke with deaf friend

Vs

Monke who um......uh......can't smell how badly fermented the Soma is?

Look someone had to do a match with all the ape kaiju that have now existed in Godzilla properties and I thought this would be a funny way to phrase it.

Rules:
Scaled
Salunga has same height and weight as Showa King Kong.
2021 Kong, but no axe.
Salunga is as seen in the finale.
Assume the electricity around Salunga was just from the machine instead of a power.

Verdict: Salunga has the most durability but he's playing a dangerous game as his electricity(if that IS electricity? I'm not sure) will definitely empower Showa. LPG beats them both in strength though, but idk how the electricity will affect them?

Yeah, I'm gonna abstain.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: 🙈🙉🙊(SP Spoilers)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m still not entirely sure if Salunga himself is making the electricity or if it’s coming off of the machinery he’s prying apart.

We don’t see Salunga fight another kaiju, but it’s clear he is rather strong. Shaking the massive doors over his chamber, and later him prying open the top of the chamber of SHIVA and ripping into the super calculator itself. The major thing that benefits him is how damn durable he is and how hard it is to kill him, given he got impaled all over his body twice, some going into the skull, and was only hindered by the fact the spikes were keeping him in place.

If he does have electricity, I’ll lean him due to that letting him be able to beat MV Kong before the latter’s able to pummel him into incapacitation. Showa Kong supercharged probably wouldn’t be able to do much to Salunga, because why would a monster who can channel electricity through their body be affected by another monster’s electricity, much less his own electricity used by someone else. Plus, charged Showa Kong would just make life even harder for MV Kong.

If not and Salunga is pure tooth and claw, I’m torn between him and MV Kong just due to how strong, hardy, and agile MV Kong is.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:47 pm I’m still not entirely sure if Salunga himself is making the electricity or if it’s coming off of the machinery he’s prying apart.
Yeah, this is gonna be an issue, the more I think on it.

I am officially editing the rules (forbidden I know but early enough it won't affect the match) that he has no electricity and it's just the machine.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I feel like it would be easier to make a verdict for this once Season 2 of Singular Point happens (it most likely will at this rate and it's more likely Salunga will fight some other monsters there) but for the moment, i think it's gonna start with Showa Kong getting wrecked first since he's up against two other monke's who know how to use sheer brute force more than he does. From there it's really just a guess of whether or not MV Kong can blitz Salunga, or Salunga just uses his might to rip Kong apart. But again, it's too early to tell.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Salunga mauls Showa Kong to death first, he's a non-factor here.
The fun fight is him vs MV Kong. Which, honestly? Without his axe, Kong loses his best shot of putting Salunga down, and we saw Salunga get torn apart two times by those red crystals, even once through his BRAIN, so he's a tough little shit. Kong is strong though, so he could score the win, but Salunga is going to make him work for it.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Moth wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm Salunga mauls Showa Kong to death first, he's a non-factor here.
The fun fight is him vs MV Kong. Which, honestly? Without his axe, Kong loses his best shot of putting Salunga down, and we saw Salunga get torn apart two times by those red crystals, even once through his BRAIN, so he's a tough little shit. Kong is strong though, so he could score the win, but Salunga is going to make him work for it.
Agreed.

Aside from straight up refusing to die, he's also pretty god damn strong. He was able to lift a massive metal hatch much bigger than himself with little effort. Even with his axe MV Kong would be hard pressed to do any lasting damage. If getting skewered through nearly every inch of his body on two separate occasions didn't kill him, I doubt Kong's axe will.

Edit:

Upon watching a clip, the electricity does appear to be coming from Salunga, as seems.to be coming from his horn and hands.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

Hmmmmmmm.

Damn it, this is gonna drive me nuts lmao

RIP Evan.