Human Scale Kaiju Threats: BATTLE ROYALE!

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
SoggyNoodles2016

Human Scale Kaiju Threats: BATTLE ROYALE!

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A bunch of monsters sick of existing solely to threaten the humans in a more personal manner in contrast to the kaiju's wrecking everything decide to battle each other instead.

1 Meganulon

vs

3 Baby 'Zillas

vs

2 Venatosaurus

vs

8 Parasites

Rules: Venatosaurs are 5 meters long, Parasites have the same weight and scale stats as Shockirus for simplicity stake.

Verdict: The Baby Zillas are immdiately fodder, as well as the Parasites (their bite may kill the other monsters but the Parasite's size and durability means they'll probably be crunched by the point they get close enough). This leaves it to the Venatosaurs and the Meganulon, and I have to give it to the Meganulon. It shrugged off gunfire that took down the Venatosaurs in seconds, not to mention it's pincers being sharp enough to cleave humans in half (off screen because it's the 50s but you get the point)

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Human Scale Kaiju Threats: BATTLE ROYALE!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The Meganulon weighs a literal ton, shrugged off gunfire, and has claws that’ll reduce any of its foes here to bloody ribbons. The Venatosaurs should last the second longest because of how big they are compared to the parasites. The parasites’ bites would be lethal if they could get their venom or whatever it is in, but not immediately, so not really worthwhile in this battle.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This battle’s gonna come down to the Meganulon and the Baby Zillas, the only two who are durable to the point of being immune to gunfire.

I’m abstaining; leaning towards the Meganulon.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:09 am This battle’s gonna come down to the Meganulon and the Baby Zillas, the only two who are durable to the point of being immune to gunfire.

????

When were the Baby Zillas immune to gunfire?

I've seen 1998 a million times, NO ONE ever shoots them besides the guy who gets raptor leapt and he's specifically being shown to miss. It's like one of my biggest problems in the movie, that no one SHOOTS the damn things.

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:30 am
ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:09 am This battle’s gonna come down to the Meganulon and the Baby Zillas, the only two who are durable to the point of being immune to gunfire.

????

I've seen 1998 a million times, NO ONE ever shoots them besides the guy who gets raptor leapt and he's specifically being shown to miss. It's like one of my biggest problems in the movie, that no one SHOOTS the damn things.
As the guy with glasses (the third guy to die) gets charged by one of the Baby Zillas, he shoots the offending little bugger full-on with no chance of missing, but still gets mauled to death regardless.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m giving this one to the Meganulon. They are durable enough to survive gunfire and fall down a mountain, strong enough to lift and cut men in half, and the only thing man made that killed one was a mine cart train full of coal going at high speed down a mineshaft. Plus they are giant and heavy. I doubt any of the others are going to be able to pierce that hide anytime soon. The Zilla and Vanatosaurus might end each other, while the parasites might help kill them, but I don’t see any of the others getting anywhere close to killing the Meganulon. Their only chance to do so is if all of them jump the larger insect and try prying it apart limb by limb.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:34 am
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:30 am

????

As the guy with glasses (the third guy to die) gets charged by one of the Baby Zillas, he shoots the offending little bugger full-on with no chance of missing, but still gets mauled to death regardless.
Hm.

Rewatched and it does seem like he isn't missing. (though it's impossible to tell with that obnoxious camerawork)

Still. my point stands that only TWO people actually shoot the thing and only one actually hits.

And the fact they are the second smallest combatants here, against creatures who can attack them a lot easier then a panicking human with a gun can.

RIP Evan.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

The Meganulon win through superior durability and killing power. The parasites and Venatosaurus probably die first, as one was taken out by a fire axe and the other died from a short burst of gunfire from an M1A1 Thompson SMG. The Baby Zillas *seem* to be resistant to the 9mm MP5s the French agents were carrying, however the Meganulon has shown to withstand significantly more firepower, such as:

1. Several close-range shots from what are either M1917 revolvers, S&W Military/Police revolvers, or Colt Official Police revolvers

2. A pickaxe strike

3. Several medium-long range shots from one of the aforementioned handguns

4. Sustained fire from an unknown kind of mounted machine gun.

It's also crazy strong, as it was able to easily mutilate pretty much anyone it got it's pincers on. I dunno about straight up cutting people in half, but I'm pretty sure at one point it killed a guy just by casually smacking him with it's claws. It's also strong enough to lift a fully grown man in each pincer. This fight is going to largely consist of the Meganulon going around like a serial killer and butchering anything it gets it's claws on with the other combatants unable to harm it in any meaningful way.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Breakdown wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:26 pm It's also strong enough to lift a fully grown man in each pincer.
Well shit, this closes off the debate right now. This feat is literally twice as impressive as Gezora lifting a man, and we all know how God-Tier that was. The rest of the chumps here don't have a prayer.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio