Black Diablos (Movie) vs Gwangi

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Black Diablos (Movie) vs Gwangi

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Black Diablos vs Gwangi

Arena: Forbidden Valley

Rules: Scaled.

Verdict: The Black Diablos should take this one. Gwangi is not strong enough to kill her in any meaningful length of time (she took a belt of Grenades going off directly in her face, and only got a horn broken, then later got shot in the face with an RPG and was fine), which means she’ll be free to smack him around and jab him with her horns. It’ll probably take a good bit, but Gwangi will be worn down well before Black Diablos is.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Black Diablos (Movie) vs Gwangi

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Ever see the turf war between Diablos and any large brute wyvern? Yeah, that's basically how this will go. Gwangi has a lot of durability to him, but piercing blows not so much. Black Diablos should take this eventually.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Giratina93 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:26 pm Ever see the turf war between Diablos and any large brute wyvern?
For a split second as I read this, I was worried you were about to say Gwangi was going to pull a Deviljho on Diablos.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Not only the piercing but Diablos only has one real weak point and it's not something Gwangi can hit. The Wyvren takes it

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Combination of Diablos' better durability and weaponry more that capable of getting through Gwangi's defenses make me inclined with side with her.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Someone want to explain to me how you figure the BD is going to pierce Gwangi's hide when Gwangi's entire body weight was pinpointed on the horn of a goring Styracosaurus and wasn't pierced?

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzilla2020
GPN Volunteer

Post by Godzilla2020 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:12 am Someone want to explain to me how you figure the BD is going to pierce Gwangi's hide when Gwangi's entire body weight was pinpointed on the horn of a goring Styracosaurus and wasn't pierced?
While a Black Diablos as seen in the game would stomp, I'm not too sure about the movie version.

The in game one charged at ludicrous speed, the penetration power of it's horn would far out do the penetration power of Gwangi laying on a horn. And the force behind the attacks could deal some significant blunt force damage.

IDK, the movie version almost seemed like a cripple compared to the game version. But it still probably takes it. Even if it finds itself overwhelmed(unlikely) it can always fly away(last resort).