Anguirus (Singular Point) vs Rexy (SP Spoilers)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Anguirus (Singular Point) vs Rexy (SP Spoilers)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Singular Point may not be over yet, but we do already have someone we can properly use for FMs from it without worrying about the last episode throwing it all aside.

Rexy vs Anguirus

Arena: Isla Nublar

Rules: (In case episode 13 has Anguirus) This is specifically the individual first seen in episode 4.
Anguirus is the size he was in the lake scene.
JW Rexy.

Verdict: Leaning Anguirus here. Even though he won’t immediately go for the kill due to mostly being more curious about the world, the moment he realizes his foe poses an actual threat to him, he’s gonna tear her up. Rexy likely won’t survive the tail-whip (while yes Anguirus did this while bigger, the idea that he can’t deliver that same kind of strike except just weaker due to being smaller is ridiculous, and even if its weaker, it’ll still be brutal). I also don’t think she’ll be able to kill him before he wins, as aside from a neck bite Anguirus is too durable, and if Rexy goes for his neck he can live long enough to fight back and break free.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Anguirus (Singular Point) vs Rexy (SP Spoilers)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'm definitely giving this one to Anguirus. This won't be a fight, but a straight up massacre. One hard clock across the face or jaw and Rexy's dead as dead can be.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image