Take that, you dinosaur

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Take that, you dinosaur

Post by ShinGojira14 »

[url]Godzillasaurus: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Godzillasaurus[/url]

VS:

Indominus Rex: https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Indominus_rex

[url]Spinosaurus: https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Spinosaurus[/url]

Rules: Sizes are unchanged.

Battleground: Isla Sorna.

Verdict: I give this to Godzillasaurus due to sheer durability. Indominus fled from bullets and got nearly killed by a stray rocket shot; the Spinosaurus was driven off by fire. Godzillasaurus, meanwhile, waded through constant billet fire and took multiple wounds from a battleship blasting holes in his chest and still pulled through to kill his enemies before finally walking back into the jungle to collapse.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: Take that, you dinosaur

Post by JAGzilla »

Indominus fled from a minigun. AKA, a fucking shit ton of bullets. She was shrugging off individual rifle and shotgun rounds like nothing. Let's not undersell her, here. And she and Spino both are miles ahead of Godzillasaurus in terms of mobility and fighting ability, so his durability is only going to get him so far.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Indominus wasn't nearly killed by that rocket; she was knocked over by its close explosion and got right back up like nothing happened. She and the Spinosaurus are both significantly more mobile and capable fighters compared to Godzillasaurus, who really only has his durability backing him up.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

Okay, two things about Indominus and what she was shot with:

1) Guns in the JP movies are notoriously ineffective. She was still getting torn up by the Raptors' claws (to say nothing of Rexy's teeth), so unless you've got some good evidence for JP Raptor claws being stronger than gunfire this isn't much of an argument.
2) How impressive the rocket feat is depends on what type it was. The launcher looked like an M136 AT4 from what I could tell in the scene, which can load both anti-tank and anti-personnel rockets. Anti-tank rockets, by design, have minimal blast radius. They have shaped charge warheads that direct all of their energy into a narrow point to achieve maximum armor penetration. Her being unharmed by one of those blowing up several feet away from her isn't a durability feat, considering even a normal human would likely survive that (barring bad luck with shrapnel from the casing or something). If it was an anti-personnel rocket, that would be considerably more impressive, but still contradicted by point #1 above.

Regardless, neither side is capable of properly winning this fight. The JP dinos lack the strength to damage Godzillasaurus at all with standard bites and claws and the extra height provided by Godzillasaurus' more erect stance nullifies any neck break attempts by Spino. Likewise, Godzillasaurus lacks the mobility and melee capability to land any significant blows on the JP dinos. So basically this fight will go on until one side gets fed up and leaves and thus gives the other side the victory by default. Flip a coin on which one that would be.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I guess Godzillasaurus would probably win through attrition, cause yeah, something that can handle getting hit with the cannons of a battleship ain’t getting harmed by these two, but Godzillasaurus can’t really do a lot to damage them in turn. He freaking towers above them and is also way heavier (60 tons to the Spino’s 8 and Indom’s probably around the latter weight as well), so I guess he could probably step on them a bit to do the damage needed to make them run away or if he can get a good angle break their spine.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

The gun wasn't harming Indominus, she was running from it because she was frightened. She's an animal reacting to something foreign, not Zilla 2: Shallow Capitalist Critique Boogaloo

Anyway, Indominus alone, as trashy her fighting is, could easily manhandle Godzillasaurus but adding Spino?

That's just cruel, Shin.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:38 pm
Anyway, Indominus alone, as trashy her fighting is, could easily manhandle Godzillasaurus but adding Spino?

That's just cruel, Shin.
Note how sizes are unchanged, which means Indominus is half Godzillasaurus’ height and Godzillasaurus is still 60 tons compared to Indom who’s probably like, 10 tons at most.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:40 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:38 pm

That's just cruel, Shin.
Note how sizes are unchanged, which means Indominus is half Godzillasaurus’ height and Godzillasaurus is still 60 tons compared to Indom who’s probably like, 10 tons at most.
....wait.

Unchanged sizes?

(One Google later)

https://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/S ... tml?Figure 1~male~1219.2_Figure 2~female~487.7_Figure 3~female~609.6

....holy curbstomp, Batman.

Yeah, Godzillasaurus wins easily.

RIP Evan.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Spino and Indy will eventually get the drop on Godzillasaurus, Indy might be smart enough to claw out his eyes and even if they can't pierce Goji's skin (I think they could), Godzillasaurus will want to retreat).