Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs Rainbow Mothra

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs Rainbow Mothra

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Burning Godzilla VS Rainbow Mothra

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: Scaled
No retreat
Godzilla will enter meltdown 10 minutes after the fight starts, while Rainbow will be allowed to become Armor at that point.

Verdict: I have to lean Godzilla here. He’s just too durable for Rainbow to bring him down without being hit at all, and any shots Godzilla gets off will be deadly for him.

If it goes to Meltdown vs Armor, my vote goes to Armor for sheer durability and his insta-kill, but I just don’t see it reaching that point.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs Rainbow Mothra

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I’m leaning towards Mothra Leo on this one. Once he becomes Armor Mothra, it’s more or less over for Big G. All he has to do is fly right through him and Godzilla will suffer the same fate as G1 Starscream.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Re: Burning Godzilla (Heisei) vs Rainbow Mothra

Post by Zasraniec »

Burning Godzilla takes this. I don't think Mothra would last ten minutes against him. Supposing he does I am tempted to say Armor Mothra just because of that very overpowered one hit kill attack but even then I can't say for sure because Heisei Godzilla always seems a step ahead of his enemy.