Godzilla vs Mothra, Baragon, and Ghidorah

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Godzilla vs Mothra, Baragon, and Ghidorah

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_mill3.htm

Vs

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/baragon_showa.htm#65

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_showa.htm#i

https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... _showa.htm

Rules: None

Arena: Tokyo (GMK)

The climax of GMK, but something's a little off here. Baragon is a non-issue for GMK Godzilla, but Mothra's powerful winds and Ghidorahs gravity bolts are going to be the real headache here for GMK Godzilla. Leaning the trio, as between Mothra and Ghidorah, I don't see GMK being aboe to muster much of an offense, though the real issue is doing any real damage to him.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Godzilla vs Mothra, Baragon, and Ghidorah

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I actually have to say Godzilla. The winds will disorient him hard, but Mothra doesn’t just sit there and endlessly do them, and even if she did Godzilla would likely just react by charging up his beam and hitting Mothra with it. And if early 60s Godzilla’s beam could light her on fire and damage her as bad as it did, so will GMK’s beam.

Showa Ghidorah can’t really do much either, his gravity bolts do not demonstrate the power needed to bring GMK Godzilla down, what’ll likely end up happening with him is he ends up blasting Godzilla to the point where Godzilla’s able to absorb it, which will bare-minimum send Ghidorah packing.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Mothra will annoy more than threaten and Ghidorah's beams aren't strong enough to hurt Godzilla despite how many there are. Baragon's agility will keep him in the game for a while, but Godzilla's strength will get to him soon enough since Baragon's Magma Heat Ray isn't t tough enough to hurt him either. Maybe he could hurt him a little bit in physical combat, but it's only a matter of time before he gets overpowered.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'm honestly torn here. For one, Showa Baragon is gonna be a much more vicious fighter than his Millennium incarnation and will give Godzilla a more difficult time here. Add Showa Mothra to the mix, who in of herself is not only superior to her first Millennium counterpart but she's also skreeonking huge, and the odds against Godzilla's favor have already doubled. And then there's King Ghidorah who YET AGAIN is bigger and superior to his Millennium counterpart.

Godzilla is definitely capable of beating Baragon on his own, so he might eventually best him. But against the other two he's in for the absolute fight of his life. Mothra might just straight up bulldoze him off his feet with a mere collision and King Ghidorah is gonna be blasting the crap out of him time and time again. Godzilla's atomic ray is powerful and will be a great asset against Mothra here should it score a direct hit, but it doesn't have the shortest charge time and Mothra if a pretty quick and maneuverable combatant. Add Mothra's poisonous powder to the mix, and things are looking pretty bad for the God of Destruction unless he stores up enough energy from Ghidorah's gravity beams to use his Gravitational Atomic Breath.

Though, admittedly, Showa Ghidorah is leagues more durable than his Yamato counterpart and might not go down from the first hit.

Gotta lean Mothra and King Ghidorah here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Nah, Godzilla owns this. Baragon isn't going to be more than an annoyance, and Mothra's size and close-in combat style will work against her: she'll be an easy target. It might take Godzilla a minute to get his ray charged up, but it's going to end Mothra once he gets a shot off. Ghidorah will hold for a little while, but he doesn't have the punch to get through Godzilla's hide, and he'll make a run for it once Godzilla starts shooting back.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Baragon can prove to be a distraction, but he's not going to fare much better than his GMK counterpart; his heat ray's not accomplishing much against Godzilla other than pissing him off, and one or two Atomic Rays will likely do him in. Mothra's more of a troublesome opponent, considering she could bowl over Showa Godzilla with a single blow of her wing, and her hurricane winds can disorient him. She too, though, won't last long against Godzilla's strength and Atomic Ray.

The biggest challenge here to Godzilla is King Ghidorah's, who's strong and tough enough to hang in there for quite a while. The big problem, though, is that his Gravity Bolts are just going to be absorbed by Godzilla to power his Atomic Ray, and Ghidorah's not going to enjoy getting hit by that. Godzilla can likely win this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA