Neronga (1966) vs. Baragon (Showa)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Neronga (1966) vs. Baragon (Showa)

Post by UltimateDitto »

Neronga (Original only)
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Neronga

Baragon (Showa)
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/baragon_showa.htm#65
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrpfsk

Arena: Forest
Neronga and Baragon are the same size.

I'm not too sure about the winner here, I imagine an electric beam would not be good for Baragon and likewise a heat beam wouldn't be favorable for Neronga. It's two wild dog like monsters clawing and biting trying to get the kill. So I'm undecided.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Neronga (1966) vs. Baragon (Showa)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Yeah, Baragon's got this one in the bag. He's far more nimble and vicious than Neronga, which will be the latter's undoing.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Baragon takes this due to them being the same size (which would take away Neronga’s only possible advantage) while he is the much more aggressive and agile fighter. Baragon’s beam also technically has the better feat of blasting away some rock, which is better than anything Neronga’s beam did. Maybe Neronga’s beam is more potent against another kaiju, but we don’t know because the only giant it struck was a guy completely immune to electricity.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

At 17:15 and 20:13 we see Neronga's beam destroy the factory around him, although how much of that is Neronga and not just a chain reaction happening is up in the air. Also Neronga is still a chunky dude compared to Baragon.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Ultra Zilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ultra Zilla »

I think Neronga probably wins due to the fact that he can turn invisible which could give him a stealth advantage plus he was able to throw a large cruise at the factory and destroy it not to mention he was able to hold his own against Ultraman (who is far stronger then Frankenstein and baragon) for a good while before being killed by him, It wont be easy for Neronga and Baragon will put a fight but I see the *Invsible Monster* winning

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Assuming Neronga has sufficient energy to turn invisible, all Baragon has to do is start tossing rocks around.

I give both kaiju a fair chance at winning. Both have offensive beams that will hurt the other, but it may come down to who's stronger and can dish out that one big hit.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Neronga takes this. Baragon’s offensive capabilities are really sub par, and with Neronga’s invisibility and bulk, he should take this.
For Emperor and Empire!