Titanus Tiamat vs Dagarha

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Titanus Tiamat vs Dagarha

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Tiamat vs Dagarha

Arena: Atlantic Ocean

Rules: Scaled
No retreat
Dagarha can enter his final form.

Feats for Titanus Tiamat
* Scales sharp enough to make Legendary Godzilla bleed when constricting around him.
* Can spit acid that blinded Legendary Godzilla briefly.
* Can manipulate water to drag Legendary Godzilla into the depths and was overwhelming him while underwater.
* Survived being stomped on the head by Legendary Godzilla while on land, then was fully ready to continue fighting, before submitting and retreating when Godzilla started to charge an atomic ray.

Verdict: I abstain. Tiamat will overwhelm Dagarha in melee hard, but his beams and Barem may be able to save him and let him take a victory. His tankiness should keep him alive long enough to do this, but Tiamat can still rip into Dagarha hard and potentially kill him before he defeats her.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Re: Titanus Tiamat vs Dagarha

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Dagarha could win this if he had the offensive tools to legitimately threaten Tiamat's health. Tragically, he does not. The best feat his energy weapons have is... occasionally blasting bits off of the Nilai Kanai Temple. At best, they're your average Heisei beam weapons. Likewise, his Barem haven't demonstrated the ability to be weaponized effectively, outside of his vortex attack. And, yeah, that maelstrom would be problematic for Tiamat if she was caught in it. Fortunately for her, Dagarha clearly prefers to use it as a last resort move against an opponent that's out of the water. It's unlikely to make an appearance here, especially when the sea goddess may not even give him an opportunity to properly execute it.

On the flip side, in a watery environment, Tiamat was able to maintain the upper hand against a post-KOTM Godzilla. She's going to pretty comfortably dominate a kaiju who is leagues below LPG in the fighting department.

Poor Dagarha. If only you could fight better, buddy :( .
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Re: Titanus Tiamat vs Dagarha

Post by Zasraniec »

A good aquatic matchup. This is a tough call but I am just going to say Dagarha because in the water he was able to make mince meat of Leo which is no small feat. Leo had to get his typical power up for the movie to evolve to be able to take him down. Not to say tiamat is a slack but given how insanely powerful Leo is I think that is worthy of note in this match and is why I will side with Dagarha. Dagarha is also much more versatile out of the water with his flight capabilities and all around just has a more diverse set of powers to use. Tiamat wins in just straight up brawling but I doubt Dagahra is going to just let that happen and bombard the creature blast after blast.