Ultroid Zero, King Joe STORAGE Custom, Windom, and Sevenger vs Gamera (G3), Battra, Mothra, and Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ultroid Zero, King Joe STORAGE Custom, Windom, and Sevenger vs Gamera (G3), Battra, Mothra, and Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ultroid Zero, King Joe STORAGE Custom, Windom (Z), and Sevenger (Z) VS Gamera (G3), Battra, Mothra (Heisei), and Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: • Scaled.
• Battra is allowed to become an Imago at any point he desires.
• King Joe does not have the D4 Ray, and neither does Ultroid Zero.
• Sevenger and Windom’s time limits have been expanded to 7 minutes.
• No Sevenger Fight feats.

Verdict: Nature’s pissed, and STORAGE is all the defense Tokyo has against its emissaries. This is a difficult one for sure, I may have to abstain because I can’t decide. Mothra’s scales in conjunction with Godzilla’s ray or Gamera’s fireballs could be absolutely devastating to even Ultroid Zero or King Joe, but a good beam from either of those two should be enough to bring her down. The issue is just being able to fire it with Godzilla, Gamera, and Battra breathing down their necks. It’s actually going to come down to how well Sevenger and Windom can hold out to let their stronger allies deal big damage, and I don’t know how well they can do. They’re agile, sure, but against heavy hitters like this, they could easily catch the wrong beam and be put down quickly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Ultroid Zero, King Joe STORAGE Custom, Windom, and Sevenger vs Gamera (G3), Battra, Mothra, and Godzilla (Kiryu Saga

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I'm leaning toward the kaiju here, and it's mostly thanks to what Mothra offers to the table. She's be able to live a few decent hits from what Team Z has to offer, surviving several of Heisei's beams is testament to that, and if she can get off her pollen and begin unleashing chain lightning into it with Battra alongside her, that is going to do some severe damage to the mechas. Then you throw in Gamera's fireballs just being really damn potent in G3 despite his own relative frailty, and SOS Godzilla being kinda a freak of nature in strength despite his own lackluster fighting style, and I can definitely see Windom and Sevenger going down first, with King Joe and Ultroid Zero eventually following suit, though I wouldn't be surprised if Battra and Gamera aren't dead by that point...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!